Orange Lake

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by keetmommy, Jan 8, 2008.

1. keetmommy

keetmommy Mouseketeer

We are going to be staying at Orange Lake in May...we have a family member that owns a time share there and gave it to us to use. So I would like to know more about it, from what I have heard and read it sounds really nice...and Hey it is a free place to stay...but I am wondering about things like cleaning....do they clean during the week? Do we get clean towels? Anything you can share on it would be appreciated...

Thanks
    Amie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Keacc

Keacc Mouseketeer

We stayed in a 3 bdrm unit from December 15th-22nd and had a wonderful time. There is no maid service but I believe that you can pay extra if you want it. All units have a washer and dryer so you can wash things out as you need. The units are all large and very nicely decorated. You will receive several calls about attending a 1 hour breakfast. This is their time to sell you a time share. There is no such thing as a 1 hour time share sale. They will be at least 3 hours. All you have to do is say that you are not interested and they will not pressure you.

4. gismo1554

gismo1554 DIS Veteran

I think if you are staying for 2 weeks though they send a cleaner in at the end of the first week

5. prov3v56

prov3v56 Blessed in more ways than I can count!

I was curious as to what area of the resort you stayed in. We are also staying in a 3-bedroom this summer in the West Village. I am trying to get as much information about the resort and ongoing construction.

Thank you for your time.

6. Keacc

Keacc Mouseketeer

Most of the construction is over near River Island. We stayed in a multi-level (4-5 floors) unit facing tennis courts and the driving range. I think that our unit was 5621.