1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Orange juice

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wfgamble, Feb 1, 2013.

1. dramadeb

dramadeb Earning My Ears

So it's okay to carry on liquor? In luggage? (first timer here...just want to get it right)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bahacca

bahacca Mouseketeer

You must carry on the alcohol, but yes, you can bring your own on board. PLEASE don't put it in your luggage that you check in and have delivered to your stateroom. Breakage would be devastating to you and any other passengers who have the unfortunate luck of their bags being by yours
    :thumbsup2:

4. dramadeb

dramadeb Earning My Ears

Ok thanks! had no idea carry-on liquor was ok! Fabulous :cool1:

5. Silverfox97

Silverfox97 PLATINUM Castaway Club

Fabulous is right!!! (Although I still order drinks from the bar; DCL still makes some money on us!)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. Fadog

Fadog Mouseketeer

Here is DCL's policy:
    What is the policy regarding bringing alcoholic beverages on board?
    Answer
    Alcohol is permitted on board. However, any fragile items (including alcoholic beverages) must be hand-carried on board in the carry-on of an adult Guest – age 21 or older (dimensions can't exceed 22" wide, 14" high and 9" deep).

Alcohol brought on board may not be consumed in any lounge or public area.

Guests who arrive in the dining room, including Palo and Remy, with a bottle of champagne or wine will be charged a corking fee of $20.00 per bottle.

Please be advised: Disney Cruise Line reserves the right to remove fragile items (including beverages) from checked luggage. In such cases, items will be stored and returned at the end of the voyage. Beverage containers are considered fragile and have previously caused damage in checked luggage. All fragile items must be transported inside carry-on luggage.