I visited the BCV open house while I was there last week. I was tempted to purchase - but didn't. What tempted me was the incentive to get $5 off per point. However, that incentive was only good until I left the property. Due to the fact that I don't like to make snap decisions and I was pretty disgusted with the trip in general, I decided not to purchase while I was there. I'm still not sure I want to purchase at all, but do have some questions I wish answered before I make my final decision. One factor is that I'm getting a little burned out on WDW. I found myself saying, "Do I really want to ride this attraction this visit again?" Because of that, I am not sure that I will want to make one or more trips there per year over the next 10 years. If Disney starts constructing more new attractions (and I don't mean like the new ones at MK and AK,) I might have a renewed interest. So, other that the fact of whether or not I really want to keep up the kind of attendance I have been at WDW, here are the factors I want help on from those of you who are DVC owners. Would I be better off purchasing a resale of a BWV rather than a new BCV (especially since I have lost the $5 per point incentive? What should I expect to pay? The BCV was $75 per point. Minimum purchase was 150 points to equal $11,250. The yearly dues would be $565.22. Since I (Might) not want to make trips every year, just how easy is it to sell the points to someone? By the same token, just how easy is it to purchase the points from someone. In other words, if I decided NOT to purchase, how easy would it be for me to find someone to sell me points to use each year that I decide to go? (I usually go in November or May.) What advantage is there to purchasing rather than just "renting" points from someone each year that I wish to go? Well, obviously, if it is difficult to find people willing to sell the points, the biggest advantage would be a more sure opportunity of getting the booking. And while on that subject, just how difficult is it to find days available in November and May (if I were an owner?) One last question. If you all tell me that I would be BEST off purchasing the BCV - what is the likelihood that I can talk the salesman into going ahead and giving the incentive to me even though I have now left the property? Thanks for your help.