Options for QS

TarheelDisneyMom

Earning My Ears
We made plans to stay at Boardwalk 2/14-2/17 & the kids (and adults) were so excited to try the waterslide out & the adults were excited to be close to the bakery. Well imagine how our world came crashing down 2 weeks ago when we got a letter that the waterslide would be closed & a couple days later we saw that the bakery would be closed too! What I'm needing now are some good ideas about where to eat a quick breakfast or dinner if we're not in the parks. We've never stayed in this area before so any help would be appreciated.

Honestly the food options at the Boardwalk are horrible. I stayed there the summer of 2011 and we were on the quick service plan and the only place to really get a QS meal was the Bakery and their sandwiches were not very good and were pre-made. Extremely dissappointed and won't stay there again because of that. We choose the resort because my kids and my niece also wanted the cool slide (which was thankfully open) and the closeness to two of the parks. Loved the location, just wish they had better food options.
If you are paying out of pocket they do have a couple of fast food type places along the Boardwalk. Your other option is to either walk over or take the boat to the Beach Club Resort and eat there. For quick breakfasts I always do them in the room. I bring cereal, bagels, granola bars, oatmeal and fruit with me and then hit the little grocery for milk, butter and cream cheese. It's nice, quick, cheap and most importantly I can give the kids breakfast and then hop in the shower/get ready and by the time i'm done, they are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter