OPPS I missed it!...Did anyone.....

in2disny

Mouseketeer
Did anyone tape the Walt Special last sunday??? I didn't realize that it was on until after the pin meet.....So that's why you all left????? Just kidding. However If anyone has a taped copy I would love to be able to watch it. Email me and we can work out the details.

Connie

DEAR CONNIE,

YOU HAD TO CLEAN UP ALL THOSE BINGO MARKERS AND MISSED THE SHOW - SO SORRY.

I JUST READ THE SHOW IS COMING OUT ON DVD SHORTLY.

IT IS WORTH HAVING - IT SHOWS YOU WHAT THIS DISNEY THING IS ALL ABOUT.

DARLENE

Sorry you missed it. The show was very good!
I would have forgotten too -- but someone on the Community Board posted a reminder right before it aired!:)

Wouldn't it be nice if Disney/ABC would sell the taped version and donate all proceeds (or a portion) to the Relief Fund or Red Cross! I would definitely buy a couple of copies!! I was one of the lucky ones and got to watch it, it was very good, but I also noticed at the end that the executive producer was "Walter Elias Disney Miller", Diane Miller's second son. I'm sure they'll run it again, but Eisner's words before and after the viewing were especially touching.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter