opinions on waterslides at hotels in orlando!!!!!!!

You know, I didn't think the one at Sheraton Safari looked that impressive. My ds only went down it once-- the pool water was really cold when we were there (early March). He said it was just okay.

Has To Be The Nick Hotel! It Not Only Has A Number Of Slides, But Also Has 2 Water Park Style Playhouse!

Hard Rock Hotel's is a bit of a snooze but, good for kids & pre-teens.

The infamouse Luna Park Clown @ BWV is quite zippy.

We have stayed at Hard Rock, Animal Kingdom, Swan/Dolphin, Sheraton Safari and the Radisson Celebration They all have nice waterslides, but the issue becomes supervision. At Disney and hard rock the supervision is excellent they sit at the bottom and the top and monitor children and they keep kids out of the hot tubs unless they are with an adult.
At the other hotels, you really have to pay attention because older kids start skipping in line or going down too soon and landing on your child's head! Or they get in the slide and hold on to the side just to make everyone wait!
(this happened on my last trip to the Sheraton)
At Sheraton it can get rowdy and crowded and the guys that sell suntan lotion TRY to monitor the waterslide. (no one at the top and bottom) but basically kids are on their own with parents paying NO attention. I especially loved the boys that did cannonballs in the hot tub with ME in it.......

Definitely, the Nick hotel on the Lagoon side. It is AWESOME. They also have a mini golf course, shuffleboard, basketball court and a little kid's sprayground inside the pool complex. In addition, they do poolside games throughout the day and crafts for a small charge. THE BEST!!!

Windsor Hills has one...

Looks like a nice pool complex, if you want a condo/house rental vacation.

Wyndham Palms is in the process of building one - I think it should be completed by now.

:sunny:

Just back from the Omni at Championgates. My kids loved the pool. They have a waterslide and a lazy river plus a huge pool. It is one exit southwest of Disney but it was a lot of fun without being crazy. I will be posting a review.

Bump.

I need a hotel for 9/28 - 10/1 that's cheap w/ a pool w/ slide (doesn't have to be too fancy), fairly inexpensive. We are staying at the Nick hotel starting 10/1 but hubby's day's off schedule got changed and we will be arriving soon and it would cost $150 more/ night to change the ressies since it would be over a weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter