Opinions on H&V and 1900 PF breakfasts

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by vinotinto, May 11, 2010.

1. vinotinto

vinotinto Just Keep Swimming

Hello! I'm looking for recent experiences and opinions on the breakfasts at H&V and 1900 PF. Looking for information on quality of food, variety, availability of healthy and interesting choices, and overall atmosphere, particularly in the last 6 months. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vinotinto

bumpity bump! Want to cancel one of these. Leaning towards canceling 1900 because of the timing (would give a break between breakfast days), but would like to hear opinions about the quality and variety of the food. Do any of them have made-to-order omelettes with veggies or "unique" items?

4. catne

catne DIS Veteran

5. mousketexan

mousketexan Earning My Ears

We did not do H&V, but we did 1900 PF last week. We thought the quality of the food was pretty good, and it's a beautiful restaurant. Very relaxing atmosphere, good character interaction.

As for the food, DH loved the bread pudding and I loved the strawberry soup. For the kids, they had Mickey waffles, scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, sausage, etc. Service was good and we were seated promptly when we arrived.

6. mom4graceandlogan

mom4graceandlogan DIS Veteran

1900 Park Fare is excellent. Have not tried the other. Character interaction great! Lots of variety. Half of my family is bacon and eggs the other half is yogurt, fresh fruit and healthier options. Everyone was pleased! The quality was really good. Not dried out, more interesting than standard fare. Very good. We will be going again in Sept.

7. vinotinto

Thank you all! It's unanimous. Well keep 1900 and ditch H&V.

8. kristina87

kristina87 I'd rather die tomorrow, than live a hundred years

Just got back from there. Stayed at the GF for 8 days and did 1900 park fare for breakfast. It was definitely one of the best breakfasts we had during our vacation. lots of items to choose from and the character interactions were great. i'd say it took probably right around an hour to eat and see all the characters.

9. Snurk71

Snurk71 DIS Veteran

By the way...

1900 PF does have made to order omelets (or fried eggs).

10. blondietink

blondietink DIS Veteran

1900 Park Fare, hand down! :thumbsup2