Opinions on Ft. Wilderness Cabins

We stayed in the cabins for a week and LOVED it. My sister, brother-in-law, 9 year old niece and 14 month old niece and I had plenty of room. I got the Murphy bed and they used the bedroom. Having the full sized refrigerator was awesome as was making breakfast out on the deck. I think we grilled out a couple of nights. We had friends who live in Orlando come and visit with their two boys and there was plenty of room for everyone.

One thing to note -- there is only 1, yes ONE, bathroom -- not even a half bath. So, it can be difficult -- until you do what we did -- find where the "community" bathrooms are -- those by the laundy and the pools -- saves hopping on 1 foot!

Also, regarding lack of Disney theme -- my niece loved the movies outside and the campfires. You have no doubt you are at Disney -- it is just rustic Disney. And, definitely get a golf cart -- they hold like 6 and make getting around so much easier. THere is a plug in on each cabin to recharge each night and we found them the best way to get to the marina to go to Magic Kingdom

Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter