Opinions on Disneyshopping scrapping tote

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by ohMom, Apr 9, 2006.

1. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

the search function isn't working and i've got the bigger tote in my cart as I type -- thinking of buying for my daughter for her birthday (in December!) but for those who have it how do you like it??? is there compartments inside?? product here
    TIA!! :yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jennyL

jennyL <font color=00cc00>Jon Bon Jovi. Ohh La La!<br><fo

I just got it for my birthday but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. If no one has helped before I go home this evening I will take a look at it and let you know about compartments and stuff.

4. Downrivermama

Downrivermama Mouseketeer<br><font color=2d008e>The Tag Fairy wa

Hi, I bought it a month ago and I really like it. We are doing a lunch crop today and I have all my stuff in it. I like it because it doesn't have to many compartments, so i can find my stuff! :rotfl2: It has two side compartments and one in the front. There is also a mesh zipper bag on the top of the main compartments. Very roomy.

5. disneysnowflake

disneysnowflake DIS Veteran

Where the heck have I been???
    I love the look of that tote. I've never seen it before.
    I'm buying one. :)

6. ohMom

ohMom Kids Get Arthritis Too! Moderator

thanks for the input -- i did order one and i'm sure my DD will love it -- if not i'll use it too along with my XXL LOL

7. mrp4352

mrp4352 DIS Veteran

I like mine! Also, I noticed on the Disneyshopping discount site that there is a scrapbooking tote on sale, too...

8. disneyfreakk

disneyfreakk <font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font

I havent gotten my totes yet, but be prepared to wait for it! I ordered my stuff on March 31st but it should be here today ( april 11th ) It seems like its taking forever!! "No Daddy, I want it NOWWWWWW! *stomps feet and storms off* ;)