Opinions on Disney Movie Club?

My boyfriend and I joined DMC a few months ago and we love it. Never had any problems with it, just be sure to respond to the featured title. If you want it, do nothing, and if you don't all you have to do is decline on the website. Simple.

There's a large selection of movies, including more mature films of Buena Vista Pictures Distribution (ie: Pretty Woman with Julia Roberts). Lots of discounts too so we really like it. Especially nice if you're into collecting Disney movies.

How long does it generally take for new movies to hit DMC?

You can pre-order new Disney films with DMC and from my experience they often come as the featured title. We have Peter Pan on the way, along with Wreck it Ralph which will be out soon!

(If you're not familiar, featured titles are released a few time each month. If you want the movie you don't have to do anything, and if you don't want it all you need to do is press one button, "decline.")

When they ship the movies, who do they ship through?

I just tried signing up, putting my street address in the first line and my PO box in the second, just in case, but I cannot have a PO box listed at all. We live in town and our mail HAS to go through USPS unless it's delivered via FedEx, UPS, etc.

pixi3ness said:
When they ship the movies, who do they ship through?

I just tried signing up, putting my street address in the first line and my PO box in the second, just in case, but I cannot have a PO box listed at all. We live in town and our mail HAS to go through USPS unless it's delivered via FedEx, UPS, etc.

Ours come USPS. We've been members for years and we love it. They take care of us every time we have a problem. Like one time I couldn't access my account online for about a week so I called, the lady helped me, apologized and said I'd be able to access the site within 48 hours, which I was. Two weeks later I get something in the mail stating they were sorry for my inconvenience and to pick one of five movies they listed on the card and I'd get it free. So that's how I got The Incredibles.

I'm a member, and I LOVE it. I just got Peter Pan in the mail today. :-) They really do offer a lot of good deals on movies. I was even able to score the first season set for Golden Girls for 9.99. I recommend it to anyone who is a Disney fan.

You can pre-order new Disney films with DMC and from my experience they often come as the featured title. We have Peter Pan on the way, along with Wreck it Ralph which will be out soon!

(If you're not familiar, featured titles are released a few time each month. If you want the movie you don't have to do anything, and if you don't want it all you need to do is press one button, "decline.")

Thanks. I ended up signing up pre-ordered monsters inc. and got it the same day it hit stores. Plan to do the same with Wreck it Ralph and be done with my obligations. Is it worth it being a VIP or better to cancel and do it again with all the cheap movies. I came out with nine combo packs for around $90.

JakeJenna said:
Thanks. I ended up signing up pre-ordered monsters inc. and got it the same day it hit stores. Plan to do the same with Wreck it Ralph and be done with my obligations. Is it worth it being a VIP or better to cancel and do it again with all the cheap movies. I came out with nine combo packs for around $90.

If you are going to remain a member of the movie club then definitely stay as a VIP and don't start over! As a VIP you (apparently) receive more discounts than a regular member, plus, you no longer need to worry about fulfilling your commitment. My boyfriend and I are only one or two movie purchases away from completing our commitment and becoming VIP :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter