Opinions about Arts of Animation: Little Mermaid Rooms

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by laplbl@aol.com, Dec 26, 2012.

1. laplbl@aol.com

laplbl@aol.com Mousejunkie since 2003

Hello Everyone:
    I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. My mom and I are staying at the Arts of Animation from 1/5-1/12 in the Little Mermaid Rooms. I was wondering how people felt about the resort atmosphere as a whole and how you enjoyed/did not enjoy the Little Mermaid Rooms.

Thanking you all in advance
    -A :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

4. mike the canuck

mike the canuck https://www.youtube.com/user/reelbigfishtml

5. 2ndGeer

2ndGeer Earning My Ears

We loved it. The Little Mermaid rooms were fun and the atmosphere at the resort as a whole was great. The pools and play areas were an added bonus :) It is a bit of a hike from the main building to the LM rooms, but do able. We stayed in the Ursala building on the bottom floor and the walkways didn't go directly up to the building, which was odd and inconvenient and caused many a child (and adult) to walk through the landscape. A flaw in design that I am sure they will realize and fix. Have fun, we sure did!

6. KittyKat1978

KittyKat1978 DIS Veteran

I also loved the little mermaid rooms. I have stayed at All star Music and Pop and think that the LM rooms are the most themed rooms you can get.