Opening an ING Savings Account?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I hope this is okay, not sure what the rule is about posting about ING? I did a search, but couldn't find just what I was asking about.

I have an ING account and now my sister wants to open one and I was just wondering if I can still refer her...and if so, how do I do that? And do they still offer the sign up and referral bonus?

Also my sister wants to open an account for each of her girls, -- she can open those using her bank account to put money in their ING accounts right?

WaltD4Me said:
I hope this is okay, not sure what the rule is about posting about ING? I did a search, but couldn't find just what I was asking about.

I have an ING account and now my sister wants to open one and I was just wondering if I can still refer her...and if so, how do I do that? And do they still offer the sign up and referral bonus?

Also my sister wants to open an account for each of her girls, -- she can open those using her bank account to put money in their ING accounts right?
When you log into you ING account, at the bottom of the screen there's a megaphone that says "Earn $$$-refer a friend." The bonuses still apply, but they're if your sister puts $250 in.

And yes, then your sister can refer each of her children and link her bank account and the kids get the 25 and she will get the 10 per account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter