OOP's I did it again!! I changed resorts for May!

PolyAddict

DIS Veteran
Originally had 2 rooms at POP for the 5 of us because other family decided to come with us and that's where they are staying. We really did not want to stay here as our resort is very important to us because we like to hang out and we are not park commando's.:guilty:

Then switched to AKL when the teens said they wanted to skip this trip.:cool1:

Well, DH talked the oldest into coming(she was the holdout, DD14 would go if DD16 would)he used the old standby of "ya'll are getting older and these trips will get fewer and fewer and we want you with us" and he wants to stay at the Poly again(this is the 1st time we will be there during the summer to enjoy the pool and beach area).:hippie:

Now just waiting to see if I can get the disney visa pkg that was offered last year at this time and if not I will call AAA and do a pkg to add the dining through them. By the way I did the math on where we are eating and compared to the plan and we come out at least $100 ahead not counting the snacks and adding in the tips:woohoo: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!