OOOH! Ooooooh!!!! *Sigh* :)

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by LondonLady, Dec 28, 2005.

1. LondonLady

LondonLady Practically Perfect

Sorry this is a bit late guys, but you'll never guess what I got for Christmas!!!! Wanna know? Okay. I GOT - A Mary Poppins the Musical Parrot Headed Umbrella!!!!! EEEEEK! I (literally) screamed when my mom brought out the trademark blue box with the logo. And then....and then...I opened it and I was (SERIOUSLY) trying very hard not to start crying! :guilty: There was silence for about a minute as I admired the parrot and then I gasped and said, "Oh my gosh isn't he GORGEOUS?!?" And he really is! :love: I haven't stopped carrying him around (to safe places, and very carefully of course)! :love:

P.S. Maybe one of these days he'll start talking to me.....Hmmm....lol :rotfl2:

2. Daisymae26

Daisymae26 <font color=green>I am shopping and comparing befo

Wow! That's really cool. I didn't know they made those... :)

3. LondonLady

LondonLady Practically Perfect

Yup they do. You can go to (no spaces) marypoppinsthemusical.com! Click on Merchandise and then Collectables. Scroll down and you'll see it. :teeth:

Oh my goodness I just scared myself! :earseek: I think I had that memorized cause I wanted the umbrella so badly! And if that reason's true (which it probably isnt) I must be losing it! LOL :rotfl2:

4. Princess Ash

Princess Ash <font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo

COOL! GOOD FOR YOU! What a neat/original idea!