OOGIE BOOGIE October Exercise Challenge

74 min today

So excited to be seeing this next year at Disneyland! Better get a move on and watch the movie till then so I can fully enjoy it.

That should be great! I'm jealous!

@PollyannaMom, jumping rope wears me out. I can only last about 10 - 15 minutes before I'm huffing and puffing! LOL

1179/1300

That's about 8 minutes more than I can last jumping rope. :)

Thanks for the congrats!

I wish I could see the house in person. I love that it's inspired by Sally. She's my favorite character. What fun it would be to design things for Disney.

I agree!

Another rainbow day -- big shout-outs (shouts-out?) to zimzim4 for turning Zero Orange, to galaxygirl76 for turning Mayor of Halloween Town Purple, and to 2manypets for turning Sandy Claws Red!

Santa Claus was originally to be voiced by Vincent Price. But his wife passed away shortly before the recording and it was felt that he sounded too sad, so the part was recast.

30-minute walk

920/1300

We're scheduled to do "The Great Pumpkin Haul" tomorrow -- we get to pick out our pumpkin from the patch, then bring it along on a two-mile obstacle course. Is anyone else planning any Halloween or fall-centric activity minutes over the next ten days?

30-minute walk

920/1300

We're scheduled to do "The Great Pumpkin Haul" tomorrow -- we get to pick out our pumpkin from the patch, then bring it along on a two-mile obstacle course. Is anyone else planning any Halloween or fall-centric activity minutes over the next ten days?
Went to the kids Harvest Festival at school tonight! They got to dress in their costume, trick or treat, play games and enter their pumpkins they decorated in contest! It was fun!

60 minutes for the Pumpkin Haul and the toing and froing involved with that. It was really a good time. Temperature in the 70s-amazing for late October!

980/1300

Went to the kids Harvest Festival at school tonight! They got to dress in their costume, trick or treat, play games and enter their pumpkins they decorated in contest! It was fun!

Yes, those school festivals are fun! We took our nieces to theirs last year, and it was great seeing all the kids in their costumes.

:welcome: sophy1996 (me) to Jack Skellington Grey and Saphire5742 to Sandy Claws Red!

As his name suggests, Jack Skellington is a skeleton. Disney wanted his skull to have eyes, based on the common theory that eyes are crucial to having an audience connect with a character. But Tim Burton and Henry Selick adamantly refused, and they prevailed.

The team has reported more than 13,000 active minutes this month!:yay: :cool1: Go team!:cheer2:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter