Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween 2023 Super Thread

This is why I like multiple queues. Have 100% been in this position and a back up queue saved me.

Unfortunately, that did nothing for me on MK day. My queues in the morning always did that, where it shot me back to the main page and timed me out of the queue. And then the queues later in the day just gave me a bunch of sold out days, even while refreshing.

That day was... not my day. For SURE.

Unfortunately, that did nothing for me on MK day. My queues in the morning always did that, where it shot me back to the main page and timed me out of the queue. And then the queues later in the day just gave me a bunch of sold out days, even while refreshing.

That day was... not my day. For SURE.

Yeah, I remember :(. I gave you one of my spares that day and you mentioned your day was sold out.

question for the admins: i have my queue url, is it ok to post it in here or is that not allowed?

Not an admin obviously, but it's not against the rules to share a queue. But I highly recommend just DMing it to someone. That way several people aren't trying to access the same queue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter