Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by MickeyNicky25, Jun 30, 2013.

1. MickeyNicky25

MickeyNicky25 Earning My Ears

I have an ADR for LTT at 4:15 before the start of MNSSHP. I'd rather do lunch but we don't want to waste a day's ticket & would rather just enter for the party. I was a wreck when I found out that The ooey gooey toffee cake is only offered for lunch.... Has anyone asked to substitute this for the apple cake they offer at dinner? What do you think my chances are?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

If they have any left over from lunch and haven't put everything away, there might be a chance, but I would not count on it. After lunch ends they re-set the kitchen for dinner service, so it's likely that everything for the ooey gooey toffee cake will be put away by the time dinner service starts. You can always ask, but if that the only reason you're going to LTT, I would be hesitant to go.

4. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

That cake & freedom pasta is the only reason I go to LTT so if we can't get lunch we don't go! Lol

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

5. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

I would not count on it. The dinner is a family style meal with a set menu so I highly doubt they will serve lunch items at dinner. I've seen a couple of threads where people said they asked, but were not accommodated.

6. PoohsFan1

PoohsFan1 DIS Veteran

I feel the same way except I have to have the Colony Salad and Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake :love:.

7. MYD714

MYD714 Please stand clear of the doors...

This is my meal of choice also! So delicious!

8. ajgardner

ajgardner Mouseketeer

I had dinner there last year and really wanted to try the toffee cake - I was nicely told no....

9. poofsgirl

poofsgirl Earning My Ears

I am pathetic! After reading your post I went and made lunch reservations for LTT - thankfully they still had availability for next week. I had marked the cake as one thing I wanted to try and after reading that is the only time to get it, the woman that didn't want any dining reservations caved. :rolleyes1

10. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

NOt likely at All..I tried it last year and was told politely but firmly "no"

11. rlovew

rlovew Moderator Moderator

My suggestion is to change you reservation to a different day when you are at MK> Their lunch is highly superior to the dinner and the dessert is just one of the items I prefer at lunch. The toffee cake is amazing.