Onsite or Timeshare?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lifesgr8, Nov 17, 2012.

1. lifesgr8

lifesgr8 Mouseketeer

The best I found was $2868 for rent that week. Usually the people offering points cheaper dont have that many left? (or I might be completely wrong) Maybe you rent out much cheaper than most. I found 2 rooms at pop for $1458.... yes I would love any villa but since I am on the west coast, I need to keep costs low so I can come back more :)

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. HMANSION LOVER

HMANSION LOVER PIN TRADER

Try WLV. WL is a truly fantatsic place to stay. very close to MK (short boat ride). Great pool, great places to eat. Give it a try you will not be disappointed.

4. twoplustwins

twoplustwins DIS Veteran

Bonnet Creek does have a free shuttle service to the parks.

We have stayed onsite every trip so far, but we are staying at Bonnet Creek for the next trip. The price, location, space, kitchen, and washer/dryer did it for me!

Good luck!

5. jaysmom4285

jaysmom4285 DIS Veteran

Another vote for the Wyndham Bonnet Creek. As others have noted, you would probably be more comfortable in a place like that where you'll have space for everyone and room to spread out. WBC also has pretty extensive transportation to and from the parks, so it would give your group the flexibility to come and go at different times. With a little research and possibly using some discount codes (check the Mousesavers site), you might be able to bring the price of the rental car down. Getting around will be very easy, since WBC is actually contained within Disney property, so it's close to everything, and the roads are very well marked to direct you anywhere you need to go.

6. lifesgr8

lifesgr8 Mouseketeer

Does bonnet creek have airport shuttle?

7. lifesgr8

lifesgr8 Mouseketeer

Help I don't know all the acronyms ... Wlv??

8. aubriee

aubriee <font color=brown><marquee>Chocolate always makes

Probably Wilderness Lodge Villas

9. lifesgr8

lifesgr8 Mouseketeer

I had decided to stay at pop. DH is down there for business and was driving around. After seeing port orleans... he wants me to change to there. mmmmm... now I have more research to do :)