Update: We have narrowed down our major options to two. We are thinking we will most likely either get a standard room at a moderate resort and then have an additional standard room for the 4 nights the other adult is joining us. A standard moderate room would cost a minimal amount more than a standard value room at rack rates, and the moderate resort would give us queen beds. Our other main option is to get a 1 bedroom at Kidani for the time the other adult is joining us and stay in a moderate the rest of the time (or potentially stay at Kidani for the entire time). Doing a resort switch on property went well last time we did it as Disney does all the work of moving the stuff. We also really enjoyed getting to see two resorts, so a split stay can be a bonus in some ways for us. We originally did want 3 sleeping spaces, so my husband and I could sleep in the same bed. It will save us much more money for my husband and I to sleep in separate beds with each of us with a kid or two and/or a kid on the child's air mattress if needed. The kids love sleeping with us, so I guess it's a bonus for them. Thank you for everyone's input. We'll still consider some of the other options depending on the promotions that hopefully come out. Please feel free to share any additional thoughts. Would you make reservations now or wait until it gets closer? I was think I would make reservations now and then adjust or cancel them depending on the promotions or finding DVC points to rent.