Onsite hotels listed on Lastminutetravel!!

As someone already pointed out, Tourico is LMT's parent company.

I have booked probably about 10 times now with LMT. Using the instructions I provided, I have always gotten the exact hotel that I expect.

One thing to note, on LMT, there are rooms that say Available and others that say On Request. If you choose one that is Available, you will get your confirmation right away. If you choose one that is On Request, they try to get a room for you, but they may not be able to. I did this option once, but didn't like the waiting, and a room ended up not being available, so now I always look for the ones that say Available.

I just booked a trip through them. It felt flaky-- no word on my 'pending' res for a week then when I emailed I got some un-openable file as a confirmation. So I called the hotel and they confirmed my room and rate and res. They assured me I'm not in any special deep discount room or something. We'll see. I got 5 nights cheaper through them than 4 through Expedia, though, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I have booked probably about 10 times now with LMT. Using the instructions I provided, I have always gotten the exact hotel that I expect.

One thing to note, on LMT, there are rooms that say Available and others that say On Request. If you choose one that is Available, you will get your confirmation right away. If you choose one that is On Request, they try to get a room for you, but they may not be able to. I did this option once, but didn't like the waiting, and a room ended up not being available, so now I always look for the ones that say Available.

Appreciate the updates and info. Since the discount for us would be so slight, I think we will stay with our AP rate this time.

got2travel said:

Great point. You can also filter your search to show Available rooms only.

DH and I have used LMT for trips together and separately with no issues, all over the U.S. and Canada. We love them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter