Only one option left

lisa8200

<font color=red>Where did I put those tickets?<br>
Well, since life won't seem to stop ( or at least slow down enough ) for me to have a little more DIS time, we can only come up with one option...Force life to bow to the power that is the Fort and bend it's will to my own Bwah Ha Ha Ha ..........It is 7 am on Saturday August 2nd, and I am waiting for Lisa and Landon to wake up so we can go to the Fort.We have to come home on Tuesday but, it's better than no time at all. It looks like quite a few DIS'ers are there so I'm going to try and make some rounds..I also have to squeeze in enough time to catch that fish that Rog let get away.:lmao: . I don't know what all has been happening on the boards ( I've caught one or two things ) but, I hope to have the time to catch up soon. If I don't catch up, I at least will work on picking up from here..ish.. Gotta go,, mouse is callin' . ....
I forgot to hit send so its now 8:30 am Yikes

Have a great time, and say hi to the mouse for us.

Remember the call of the wild, it goes something like this,
"Here Fishy Fishy,,Here Fishy Fishy."

At least you can get there for a few days. Anything is better than nothing. Have a great time!

I hate it when being an adult gets in the way of having fun....

Enjoy the Fort, tell em all we said Howdy

I'm so jealous! As I was driving back from NC yesterday, I almost went south instead of north! Ha ha! Have a wonderful time!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!