Only need SOUTH DAKOTA Class postcard project Help PLEASE Update 4/30

Do you really not have one from Illinois yet? I will get one in the mail by the end of the week! :)

We will be in WY and UT the last week of March. I'll pick up an extra postcard from both states and if you don't have them by then I'll mail them off.

We will be in WY and UT the last week of March. I'll pick up an extra postcard from both states and if you don't have them by then I'll mail them off.

I could probably get someone to send a UT one this week if you dont mind. I have lots of family there. Im sure someone would happily send one out to her.

Post card from Illinois was put in the mail yesterday - a couple days later than I said, but it's finally on it's way!

Absolutely shocked that I did not see Florida on that list. I have it covered! I will pick one up today and get it sent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter