Only have one day

disneyfunlover

Disneyfunlover
Going to be going to DL for a day on June 12. Trying to decide if I want to see DL or DCA. Haven't been in 5 years. I'm also taking a friend with me, I'm 22 been countless times she 19 never been. I'm leaning more towards DL since I want to see it with all of the 60th anniversary decorated. What are your opinions?

Park hopper isn't an option?

I did this 2 years ago and almost went with a one park pass but opted to get the hopper last second and had a great time. I had my DD who was 4 at the time and we hit all our favorites (that she was big enough for). You can definitely get all the big rides done in one day in both parks if you choose to.

I made a list of all the things I would want to do and prioritized it so I made sure the top items were done and the things I missed were bottom of the list things so it wasn't a big deal.

One Day=DL only; in my book.

I would not spend the extra $40 to spend 50% of my day in DCA... and I love DCA. DL is going to be busy this summer and I would invest my time in getting as much as I could out of the one parkk, saving the other for another trip. DCA has great rides and Carsland but for the history, DL is still my favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter