Only Disney magic saved us from.... {May 2012 TR} (UPDATED 10/19)

Oh, my heart about stopped when I read the mishap with Sam's wedding ring! I had a similar situation... left mine on the nightstand, but this was a hotel in New Orleans. We had just left the hotel but I turned the car around and hightailed it back there and thankfully got my ring before the cleaning crew had made it to my room. I can totally relate to how Sam was feeling that morning!

Glad you enjoyed 50sPTC! Did you not get dessert, other than your cupcake? You need to go back sometime and get a PB&J milkshake... it is to die for! Sooooo yummy.

Omg... thank GOD Sam's rings were safe! That would be so terrifying.

Haha... Fox? That's a new one! Aww yay! So glad you loved 50's!!! :)

I'm so glad you remembered where Sam's rings were and called the resort! And that they found them! :dance3: I never take my rings off, I think I have maybe 3 times since I've been married and I feel so weird without them on! I can't imagine taking them off in Disney World!

Yay I'm so glad you liked 50's PT! :cool1: I definitely want to give it a try in November, that fried chicken looks awesome!

Phew, what a relief to be able to use your Peter Pan FP! I completely understand why they need to have such a strict rule on the return time windows, but it's really throwing off my days now! I feel like it's more crowded in the FP line so that it's not always worth it to use it.

I didn't see the ring at HM myself since the changes, but I have read about it in TRs. I saw that it's near a garbage can around the last turn through the interactive queue or something like that. It's close to the guy in the bathtub.

Good thing you guys took that nap! Staying out that late for EMH is quite a feat! You might've been able to do it without the nap, but with it, you can enjoy it all like that dole whip float!

It's really interesting hearing about people who got stuck on Splash Mountain that night since my husband and I were getting on line when we heard the first announcement that they were having problems. We decided to leave after a minute or two, and we stood near the front looking at the people stuck in their logs. It's just "funny" because now I know there were DISers inside!

On Memorial Day, hubby and I ended up just hanging around the hotel because of the rain. We slept in late because we stayed for EMH too, and I was woken up by the torrential rain! Insane!

Oh man, good thing you remembered the rings! Although it must've been so stressful waiting for the answer about whether your room was cleaned, it could have been much worse. Phew!

So glad the rings were found! When one of my daughters was about 3 or 4, she had picked up my ring, and moved it. I literally felt sick as I looked and looked. Finally found it after about 20 minutes of looking through the house. That was a terrible feeling.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch at 50's Prime Time. I always order the fried chicken. But I substitute corn for those green beans. Sorry, but those green beans are nothing like my southern cookin' granny used to cook!

We were at Epcot that day, and I remember the rain quite well. So I know the answer to the question of "does the rain hold off the rest of the day."

Catching up! Hope you've been enjoying your new city/job/apartment situation. I love moving and reorganizing all my stuff and decorating a new place, so I'm totally jealous (also of the whole having-an-adult-job thing!)

How cool to get a behind-the-scenes tour of Splash! I'm still a little iffy about going into the briar patch, so I always hope that our logs will get stuck when we're on the ride.

I'm glad the ring situation worked out! I had to stop wearing jewelry because I would leave it everywhere and it was way expensive to replace everything. I need helpful housekeepers to keep me all organized and responsible. ;)

50's looks so cute! I love seeing pictures and reading people's experiences in there. And the host's uniform sounds really awesome and like something I would totally wear (though maybe not in Florida, in summer. So glad he works in the AC). The food looks amazing as well (though maybe not the apple on the shelf in the TV table..)!

Oh, my heart about stopped when I read the mishap with Sam's wedding ring! I had a similar situation... left mine on the nightstand, but this was a hotel in New Orleans. We had just left the hotel but I turned the car around and hightailed it back there and thankfully got my ring before the cleaning crew had made it to my room. I can totally relate to how Sam was feeling that morning!

Glad you enjoyed 50sPTC! Did you not get dessert, other than your cupcake? You need to go back sometime and get a PB&J milkshake... it is to die for! Sooooo yummy.

It was a pretty nerve-racking situation to say the least. How scary that you left your ring at that hotel! Glad both of our situations worked out for the best.

No, we did not get dessert. We were actually planning on getting a Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake at Starring Rolls later, even though that didn't work out, but thats why we didn't. We will for sure have to try one next time.​

Omg... thank GOD Sam's rings were safe! That would be so terrifying.

Haha... Fox? That's a new one! Aww yay! So glad you loved 50's!!! :)

I know!! It was so scary!

Yea, Fox was an interesting character for sure. 50's was so fun though! Loved it!

I'm so glad you remembered where Sam's rings were and called the resort! And that they found them! :dance3: I never take my rings off, I think I have maybe 3 times since I've been married and I feel so weird without them on! I can't imagine taking them off in Disney World!

Yay I'm so glad you liked 50's PT! :cool1: I definitely want to give it a try in November, that fried chicken looks awesome!

Yea, I know Sam takes hers off a lot like for showers and putting on lotion, etc. It makes me nervous and they aren't even my rings! We learned our lesson for sure!

I know, 50's PTC was super cute! The fried chicken was SOOO GOOD!!

Phew, what a relief to be able to use your Peter Pan FP! I completely understand why they need to have such a strict rule on the return time windows, but it's really throwing off my days now! I feel like it's more crowded in the FP line so that it's not always worth it to use it.

I didn't see the ring at HM myself since the changes, but I have read about it in TRs. I saw that it's near a garbage can around the last turn through the interactive queue or something like that. It's close to the guy in the bathtub.

Good thing you guys took that nap! Staying out that late for EMH is quite a feat! You might've been able to do it without the nap, but with it, you can enjoy it all like that dole whip float!

It's really interesting hearing about people who got stuck on Splash Mountain that night since my husband and I were getting on line when we heard the first announcement that they were having problems. We decided to leave after a minute or two, and we stood near the front looking at the people stuck in their logs. It's just "funny" because now I know there were DISers inside!

On Memorial Day, hubby and I ended up just hanging around the hotel because of the rain. We slept in late because we stayed for EMH too, and I was woken up by the torrential rain! Insane!

Oh man, good thing you remembered the rings! Although it must've been so stressful waiting for the answer about whether your room was cleaned, it could have been much worse. Phew!

We never had too long of a FP line. The only difference for our trip was that we really had to watch the time, which I didn't really like. It made the day a bit more stressful.

I will have to look for the ring again when I go. I should have looked it up before we got in line.

I was so glad we took that nap! It really did help make the night better.

I like that you think its "funny" :lmao: I did not find it funny at the time but Sam and I laugh about it now! Glad you guys weren't stuck too!!

The rain was INSANE on Memorial Day. I'm glad we were at Hollywood Studios because most of their attractions are indoors.

The ring situation was super stressful, you are right! We are so thankful it worked out for the best though.​

So glad the rings were found! When one of my daughters was about 3 or 4, she had picked up my ring, and moved it. I literally felt sick as I looked and looked. Finally found it after about 20 minutes of looking through the house. That was a terrible feeling.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch at 50's Prime Time. I always order the fried chicken. But I substitute corn for those green beans. Sorry, but those green beans are nothing like my southern cookin' granny used to cook!

We were at Epcot that day, and I remember the rain quite well. So I know the answer to the question of "does the rain hold off the rest of the day."

I'm glad too!! I bet those 20 minutes were absolutely horrible for you! How scary!

I should try the corn next time because I didn't care for the green beans either. I'm used to my grandma's canned green beans from her garden.

Can't really forget the Memorial Day rain can we??​

Catching up! Hope you've been enjoying your new city/job/apartment situation. I love moving and reorganizing all my stuff and decorating a new place, so I'm totally jealous (also of the whole having-an-adult-job thing!)

How cool to get a behind-the-scenes tour of Splash! I'm still a little iffy about going into the briar patch, so I always hope that our logs will get stuck when we're on the ride.

I'm glad the ring situation worked out! I had to stop wearing jewelry because I would leave it everywhere and it was way expensive to replace everything. I need helpful housekeepers to keep me all organized and responsible. ;)

50's looks so cute! I love seeing pictures and reading people's experiences in there. And the host's uniform sounds really awesome and like something I would totally wear (though maybe not in Florida, in summer. So glad he works in the AC). The food looks amazing as well (though maybe not the apple on the shelf in the TV table..)!

Yes, the move went well and I'm super busy getting ready for school to start. Not a huge fan of the unpacking part though. I just wish I had a magic wand to wave and have it all be in place where I want it.

It was super neat to be able to see a little behind the scenes view.

I hardly ever buy expensive jewelry because of the same reason. I will always lose an earring or whatever it is.

I loved our experience at 50's PTC! The atmosphere was super fun. The food was really good! I loved the fried chicken, but I'll probably try something else next time just because I saw other people's plates and everything looks so good!!!​

Ahhhh! Life is so crazy right now. I have been working so hard getting ready for this school year, but I am proud to say that my classroom looks awesome and I’m ready to go! Kids come back on Wednesday and I’m seriously pumped about it! Can’t wait to meet my students!!! Wish me luck with my first year of teaching!​

Ok, on with the update!!

Chapter 9 – "In tonight's episode, you are the star and this elevator travels directly to The Twilight Zone!"

Day 3 continued
Monday, May 28th, 2012
Memorial Day

As we left 50’s PTC after our delicious fried chicken lunch, we decided to head towards the best ride in the whole entire world—aka The Hollywood Tower of Terror!! :cool1:

I was so excited to get on our favorite ride I was practically skipping all the way there. No shame. We decided to detour and grab a FP for RnRc! Woo!

The wait for ToT wasn’t too bad, about 30 minutes. The line stopped right by that dried up fountain that separates the standby line and the FP line right before it gets into the building. I didn’t think that was too bad! It started to sprinkle a little but we got under the awning pretty quickly so we didn’t break need to break out the ponchos.

The ride was awesome of course! After this, we noticed that a showing of the Beauty and the Beast Live Stage Show was going to be starting in about 25 minutes. We decided to head on in because the sky was NOT looking pretty and I’d much rather be under that huge awning than in the rain. This ended up being a fabulous idea.

Right before the show was about to start the sky opened up. I was a little worried they wouldn’t go on with the show since its outdoors but there is the covering…I wasn’t sure what Disney’s protocol would be. Luckily they went on with the show! We sat down really close to the stage on the right side. The rain really picked up during the show and we could actually feel some mist being blown in on the sides. Like it was REALLY coming down and blowing REALLY hard.

We still enjoyed the show though!

401812_1586237014402_1693821655_n.jpg

543352_1586237174406_840746913_n.jpg

534013_1586237414412_1343092668_n.jpg

I love this show. Since Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite its kind of obvious why I love it so much. It just makes me happy!!

Once the show was over, the rain had died down a little but it was still sprinkling pretty good. We decided to head over to the Animation building and see what was going on! I really wanted to do the Animation Academy drawing thing and we figured that was perfect to do on a rainy day!

We got over there and had to wait for one group of people to go ahead of us. Sam was hoping for a few different characters that we might draw and was praying we didn’t get Eeyore. On her previous trip with her husband, Victor, they did the Animation Academy twice and both times they drew Eeyore. I told her there was a slim chance that would happen and the CM working the area said the artist was doing a different character for each class that day. So we were reassured! We barely got into the second group and we got those lap tablets. I don’t like these as much as a table but I made do.

I was super excited because I had not done this before. I was also really nervous because I do not consider myself an artist at all. So we got all settled in and the artist announced that we’d be drawing…Eeyore!! And cue Sam’s glare….

I found it quite humorous. I asked Sam if she wanted to ask the cast member if we could wait for the next class but she said no. I was excited because of course I’d never drawn any character. So here is my drawing…

100_1801.jpg

It’s decent….

It was funny because at the end, the animator told Sam that her drawing looked really good! She smiled and said “It should! I’ve drawn him 3 times.” They both laughed and Sam reassured him that it was fine.

When we got out of the Animation Academy, it wasn’t raining, so we decided to set off towards Star Tours. Sam’s phone said there was only a 20 minute wait at the time, which didn’t sound too bad, so we headed that way. Well when we got there, it had jumped to 30 minutes, but we’d walked all that way we figured why not. Plus it wasn’t raining and so even though the line was partially outside it wouldn’t be bad.

Here we are with our awesome Star Tours glasses!

380365_1586237614417_1640652469_n.jpg

We were having such a good time!!:dance3:

I was excited to ride Star Tours, even though I’m really not a Star Wars fan, just because I knew they had changed up the ride a little bit. I thought it was way better and I think its really nifty that you can get different scenarios on each ride.

When we were exiting the ride, we noticed the dump shop was unusually crowded and then we looked outside… you could not see across the walkway!! It was raining so hard! There were cast members trying to herd people outside saying we were a fire hazard if we stopped in the shop. Well sorry, but I told Sam we’d pretend to shop! We had no interest what so ever in the Star Wars merchandise but you probably couldn’t tell! We were being totally ridiculous and acting like everything we saw was TOTALLY COOL so they wouldn’t bother us to make us leave the shop! :eek: I’m sure it would have been rather humorous for someone who knows us to watch.

Anyways, the rain finally stopped. It was funny because it was raining so hard and automatically just stopped in one moment—Florida is so weird.

We decided to head back towards ToT and see what the wait time was. Sam’s phone was glitching and wouldn’t update the wait times, so we just walked over. We got there and there was only a 15 minute wait posted!! SWEET!!!

We hoped in line and rode the best ride ever!! And you get to see a redneck ride photo (which is really not that great)

252365_1586238494439_1879941715_n.jpg

We are in the second row on the far left. I have my hands on my face and Sam is in the pink next to me… yup I posed. I actually posed for most of my ToT photos on this trip. I had fun with it.

We got off ToT and planned to jump right back in line…but the line had grown to 40 minutes…um NO THANKS! But FP was still available and was 40 minutes out… sounded like a pretty good deal, so we grabbed one.

We had about 40 minutes to kill…what to do, what to do…

Continued in Next Post.

Yes, the move went well and I'm super busy getting ready for school to start. Not a huge fan of the unpacking part though. I just wish I had a magic wand to wave and have it all be in place where I want it.​

The best part of unpacking is an excuse to buy all sorts of new organizing things (already planning to get new hangers when we move next) and then an excuse to buy all the new stuff for the new place!

Everybody loves Tower of Terror so much! It's not my favorite - my seatbelt is never tight enough and it feels soooo unsafe. But I'm such a sucker for the queue line that I give in every time my boyfriend wants to ride.

There's a lot of cool stuff in the Star Tours dump shop - I feel like there's a little bit more 'unique' stuff? So it's not the same Disney Parks merchandise. Better than the rain, at least!

First of all, good luck with your students this year... but you won't need it, you're going to do great!

Yay for ToT! It's my favorite, too. Shane doesn't like rides that drop or spin, so I figured I'd have to ride it by myself in October... but he said he may just try it, LOL!

We have not done Star Tours. While I do love rides that spin and drop, flight simulator rides make me woozy. And, UGH, you have to wear special glasses for it? That's why I don't go see 3-D movies... I hate having to wear those dumb glasses over my "real" glasses that I need to wear in order to see!

I think your Eeyore drawing is pretty darn good! I drew Jiminy Cricket and Mickey Mouse last year. That's another thing I'm looking forward to, the animation class... it'll be Shane's first time to do that!

Loving your TR so far! POP century all the way!

That is hilarious that you guys pretended to shop so enthusiastically to avoid being sent out to the rain. Amazing!

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip! :thumbsup2

Great idea to get out of the rain, and I'm with you, Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie so what's not to love!

ToT is a must do over and over forus too! I don't think you can ever have too many rides do you:confused3

OY the rain. I'm glad you avoided it a little bit!

OMG, I wish the drawing instructors would always take a vote! At least Sam's Eeyore was awesome, hahah.

Star Wars merchandise is the best stuff in the world... everyone knows that. :lmao:

Good luck with your new job this year! :cool1:

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies, and Belle is my favorite princess but I still haven't seen the B&TB show...maybe on my next trip? :rotfl:

Aww, I'm sorry Sam had to draw Eeyore again! I would be excited to draw Eeyore, he's my favorite Pooh character! But I can see how it would be annoying to draw the same character 3 times! :scared1:

Yay, ToT! :banana: I never remember to pose for the pictures, never! :rotfl2: I'll have to remember to try on my next trip!

The best part of unpacking is an excuse to buy all sorts of new organizing things (already planning to get new hangers when we move next) and then an excuse to buy all the new stuff for the new place!

Everybody loves Tower of Terror so much! It's not my favorite - my seatbelt is never tight enough and it feels soooo unsafe. But I'm such a sucker for the queue line that I give in every time my boyfriend wants to ride.

There's a lot of cool stuff in the Star Tours dump shop - I feel like there's a little bit more 'unique' stuff? So it's not the same Disney Parks merchandise. Better than the rain, at least!

True! I really liked before I moved going through all my stuff and getting rid of things I didn't want or use anymore! Nice to de-clutter stuff!

I do love ToT! I can see why some people wouldn't like it. I mean you are free falling so you have to trust the ride...my mom would never go on it becasue she is terrified of heights. The queue line is so cool! I see something new everytime.

There is some neat Star Wars stuff in the dump shop, I'm just not a fan. It was better to look at than the rain though!​

First of all, good luck with your students this year... but you won't need it, you're going to do great!

Yay for ToT! It's my favorite, too. Shane doesn't like rides that drop or spin, so I figured I'd have to ride it by myself in October... but he said he may just try it, LOL!

We have not done Star Tours. While I do love rides that spin and drop, flight simulator rides make me woozy. And, UGH, you have to wear special glasses for it? That's why I don't go see 3-D movies... I hate having to wear those dumb glasses over my "real" glasses that I need to wear in order to see!

I think your Eeyore drawing is pretty darn good! I drew Jiminy Cricket and Mickey Mouse last year. That's another thing I'm looking forward to, the animation class... it'll be Shane's first time to do that!

Thank you! That is so sweet of you to say! I am just ready to get going with the school year. There has been so much build up that I'm just ready to GO!

Oh! You should totally get him to try it! Its more fun to ride with someone!

You should try taking a Dramamine the day you ride. They really help me to not feel sick at all on Star Tours and Mission:Space. I wore these glasses over my glasses and they fit fine and were not uncomfortable :thumbsup2

Oh I would love to draw Jiminy or Mickey!! We were actually hoping for Jiminy our whole trip but never got him, oh well, maybe next time!

The animation class is one of my favorite things to do in HS. Its so different from regular theme park attractions and actually helps me to relax a little bit. I hope Shane enjoys it!​

Loving your TR so far! POP century all the way!

That is hilarious that you guys pretended to shop so enthusiastically to avoid being sent out to the rain. Amazing!

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the trip! :thumbsup2

Thank you!! POP is awesome. It has been the best value resort, but I think next time if we go the value route we'll want to try out Art of Animation.

I'm sure it was really funny to watch, we were just being over the top!

Thank you! Glad you are here! :cool1:

Great idea to get out of the rain, and I'm with you, Beauty and the Beast is my favourite movie so what's not to love!

ToT is a must do over and over forus too! I don't think you can ever have too many rides do you:confused3

It was really perfect timing to be out of the rain! Beauty and the Beast is just fabulous!

You are right! Over and over and over... There is no such thing as too many rides on ToT. If the wait time would just stay at 5 min the whole day I'd probably never leave :lmao:

OY the rain. I'm glad you avoided it a little bit!

OMG, I wish the drawing instructors would always take a vote! At least Sam's Eeyore was awesome, hahah.

Star Wars merchandise is the best stuff in the world... everyone knows that. :lmao:

Yea, we were able to avoid most of the big down pours of the day, but couldn't avoid all of it.

I wish they would take a vote also. They didn't take a vote any time that we did this on this trip :confused3

Oh Star Wars... and there was a bunch everywhere in HS this week too because there was Star Wars Weekends going on.​

Good luck with your new job this year! :cool1:

Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite Disney movies, and Belle is my favorite princess but I still haven't seen the B&TB show...maybe on my next trip? :rotfl:

Aww, I'm sorry Sam had to draw Eeyore again! I would be excited to draw Eeyore, he's my favorite Pooh character! But I can see how it would be annoying to draw the same character 3 times! :scared1:

Yay, ToT! :banana: I never remember to pose for the pictures, never! :rotfl2: I'll have to remember to try on my next trip!

Thank you!!!

Belle is my favorite too!!! You really need to see the show. It is very cute and the actors are always very good! Plus, its obviously a very good way to avoid any potential rain!

I was excited to draw Eeyore, but I felt bad Sam had to draw him again.

I love ToT!!!! :lovestruc I liked posing for pictures, but I didn't do it everytime, it almost took away from part of the ride experience... So i tried to weigh my options...​

So sorry that I have been MIA for a bit. I’m finally getting into the swing of things this school year. On Friday I actually left my classroom before 5pm, that was an accomplishment! Haha! The first week and a half of school has gone well I have great students, a few ornery ones, but still great. I’m having the best time ever being a teacher. I love my job. I also love that it will let me afford to go to Disney more than once every three years ;)

-Chapter 10-
"Well! After this, I shall think nothing of falling down the stairs!" -Alice

Last time, I left you wondering what to do with 40 minutes until our FP for ToT were good. We didn’t really want to leave the area, so we decided to get a snack! I didn’t take pictures, shame shame, I know. But, honestly, I just got a pickle so can you blame me? I wasn’t going to get anything, but when I saw the dill pickles I really wanted one. Sam and I just chilled on a bench and people watched for a bit. I don’t remember what Sam got for her snack, I think it was a pretzel. We also wandered into some stores. Pretty soon, it was time for the…. TRIPLE WHAMMY!!!! :dance3:

551579_1586237854423_375726825_n.jpg

It is such a WONDERFUL feeling to hold FP for the three major attractions all at one time! We felt like we were holding the jackpot! If you notice the times on the FP, you’ll realize why we were so excited. We’d be riding ToT, RnRc, and TSM all within an hour and ½ of each other! WOHOO!

First up was ToT, again!

Here is another redneck ride photo, it didn’t turn out great for the people behind us, but we were in the front row so you can see us decently. We’re front row left middle. Sam is in her pink mickey tank and I’m next to her.

403545_1586239334460_378898810_n.jpg

I asked her after the ride what the heck she was doing with her arms and she had no clue! Haha! We got a good laugh out of that picture.:rotfl:

After that, we headed over to RnRc, as we walked up to the FP line, the time switched over to exactly our entrance time! Wohoo, pixie dust! It was such a fun ride. I love all the Aerosmith music and am never quite ready for the adrenaline rush at the beginning of the ride!

We got off the ride and had about 10 minutes until our TSM FP would be good. Perfect timing! We headed that way and rode TSM for the first time. Let me just say that I beat Sam on every ride this trip. I am very competitive!

It was about 7pm at this point and we were tired and hungry. Hollywood Studios had EMH til 1am tonight and we planned on utilizing them! We decided to head back to the hotel, get some food, and take a short nap.

On the bus ride home, we decided we wanted to do the pizza delivery room service. We’d done this on our previous trip and it works out great. We tried to be smart about it and call them while we were on the bus on our way back to the resort, :idea: but they told us we had to be in our room to order. Darn.

So, we ordered once we got back to the room. And here is our pizza…

318114_1586238814447_1313798614_n.jpg

Disney Pizza is so good! Also, you can’t stay at Pop and not get a certain special dessert that is ONLY served at Pop.

550517_1586239014452_794260457_n.jpg

Tye-Dye Cheesecake! OMG! This stuff is to die for. First off, its just cool to look at. Second, the bottom part is Red Velvet Cake, and finally the cheesecake on top of the Red Velvet is heavenly!!! If we stay at another resort next time, we may make a special trip to Pop just to get this cheesecake! Yummmm!

We stayed in the room until about 9:30pm and decided to head back to HS. Everytime we left the room, we made sure we had everything we needed. We were each responsible for our own things, but made sure they were all in the backpack. I also always made sure Sam had her ring on, after that fiasco.

So we get to HS, take out my Key to the World card and notice that Sam’s isn’t in there. No worries, sometimes she’d had in her pocket….Nope. We searched through the card lanyard and the backpack and Sam’s KTTW card is no where to be seen. :scared1: She then remembers she thinks she put it on the end table in our room. How could I have missed it though? I always do a quick glance around the room before we leave so we don’t forget important things.

Well, Sam is upset with herself. This is the second time in a day that she’d caused our trip plans to go awry. Honestly, I was kind of upset with her, but I never said anything. I didn’t want to make the situation worse. So, we walked to the Pop bus stop and didn’t have to wait long for a bus. We walked quickly back to the room and found the KTTW card under some napkins from dinner on the end table. Thus, the reason we missed it.

We hurried back to the HS bus stop and got some needed pixie dust with a giant Mears bus waiting for us. The whole round trip only took us about 30 minutes, which I thought was pretty good. Once we finally got into HS, all that stress went away! We had about 2 ½ hours left of EMH and we used this time wisely! I don’t have a lot of pictures from this evening. We were running from attraction to attraction and my camera doesn’t take great night time photos. (I need a new one before our next trip!)

During EMH, we rode: ToT like 3 times, RnRc, Star Tours twice, the Great Movie Ride- we got the COWBOY scene!!! My goodness that fire is HOT!!, and we ended the night at TSM. Here is my 12:45pm photo of Mr. Potato Head.

554761_1586239494464_2057978385_n.jpg

At this time of night, we thought everything was hilarious! We had such a fun time waiting in the queue for TSM. We also lucked out when we got to the division point to go up the stairs, they sent us up the two person side of the steps (is there a more formal name for that side??) Wohoo! We bypassed a ton of people!!! I thought that side was just for FP.

After we got off the ride, it was past 1am. The park was closed. It was so deserted and it was a really cool feeling to just wander out of the park all alone at a slow pace. We were tired and ready to hit the hay.

We got back to the resort and both decided to take showers, so it’d take less time to get going in the morning. This is when our hyper delirious-ness took over. So, the awesome Mousekeepers at Pop always leave the windows open once they clean the room. We always just re-close them. EXCEPT we forgot!! So I’m chillin’ on the bed, waiting for Sam to get in the shower so I could go after her. When she realizes she’s standing in the bathroom area pretty much butt-naked and the window is wide open! :eek: Oh My Goodness I’ve never seen her run that fast to close the window. I was laughing so hard, I was seriously rolling. When I regain some composure, I realize she is laying on the floor laughing with her hand over her eye. I ask her what was wrong and she told me the window had attacked her! She’d hit her eye on the stick thingy that you pull to close the window shades. It was so funny. We seriously laughed for a good 10 minutes at her clutz move. :rotfl2:

We finally got over the hilarious situation- which may only be hilarious because it was at like 1:45am- but we got ready for bed and were asleep by 2:30am.

Tomorrow, we needed to be up and ready to go so that we could make the mad dash for another set of FP… where to? Where to? That is the question!

Wow - what a great day at HS and you really did get the perfect trifecta of fast passes. And then to go back and stay until park close. I will I could stay up that late without hitting the wall. It must be really cool to walk out of a park when its totally closed.

Too funny about the shower scenario. :lmao:

That pizza does look good and I have yet to try the tie die cheesecake, but I know it has a reputation for being amazing.

Glad your school year is going well so far. :thumbsup2

And the Eeyore is REALLY good!

I had gotten behind two updates, but I'm caught up.

I love Beauty and the Beast---Makes me smile every time!

You did a good job on your drawing-I've never drawn Eeyore.

Sound like a great EvMH at DHS. You got a picture of Mr. Potato Head with his eyes open! I'm impressed!

Glad to hear your school year is going well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!