Only 8 days to go...Which bldg in POR-AB??

Momto8

Proud Grandmother to 19 Grandchildren!
Yippee!!!!! We are now in the single digits!! I can hardly wait!! I've started packing and only have to pick up a few last minute items. But I still have to get my lime green ribbons. Can't forget those!

I still need to request a building in AB but am not sure which ones are non-smoking. We want to be close to the main bus stop and the food court. We've stayed in Bldg 15 before, but thought maybe Bldg 18 might be better. I'm also looking at Bldg 16. I know that 14 is usually reserved for handicapped guests, so I won't request that one. But we definitely need a non-smoking building as my daughter has asthma.

Does anyone know if any of these buildings are completely non-smoking? I want to make sure before I put my requests in.

TIA!

My daughter is asthmatic also, and we just got all of our paperwork. I called soon after I made the ressies online, and told them that she had asthma, and on our paperwork it has under special instructions that the guest is asthmatic and requires non smoking.

I would also like information on Building 27 if anyone has any... even though it is farther away, it is not by much, at least from the looks of the map, and it LOOKS like there is not a bad view to be had from that building.

I just looked at the map also and it looks like Bldg 27 isn't too far either. Is this a non-smoking bldg?

bldg 18 is a smoking building. we were given a second floor room in 14 when we asked for it on check in last month. also have stayed in 15. i would ask for 14,15, or 16 personally. 27 doesnt look too bad either and wouldnt be too much more of a walk than bldg 16. it might be even shorter as it looks like it is more of a direct route to the food court.

I think I am going to request 15 or 27. Thanks!

I've been placed in Building 14 three times. I always ask for it (1st floor, Building 14, corner room). Got the corner room once too. I would ask for 14, then 15 and then 27. Good luck! :)

my wife and i stayed in building 27 last october, and we really enjoyed the location. there is a pool close by, and its a short walk to the main pool and the main bldg. our room was definately non-smoking, but i cant say if the whole building is. have a great time! :)

I always stay in 16 0r 17. We like the quiet pools and they are both next to the pool and laundry room.

Building 14 or Building 15!

You are close to the main building and a quiet pool. But best of all, you can walk across the parking lot and be at the main bus stop in a few minutes. This was great at the end of a long day in the parks. Just returned from Building 15 last week, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks for all the replies. Bldgs 14, 15, 16 and 27 all look good. I'm not counting on 14 because of it being reserved for handicapped guests. Does anyone know if any of these bldgs are entirely non-smoking buildings?

I've stayed in 14, 15 and 16. All are non-smoking. If you really want 14, go ahead and request it. We've been very pleased to have been placed there 3 times. 16 would be my last choice because it's a little around the corner.

We asked for, and got a room in building 14 in October. Although we made the mistake of asking for a 1st floor room (in the UK the 1st floor is the what you call the second floor in the US :) ). So we ended up on the ground floor :rolleyes:

I called today and requested 14 (even though I wasn't going to), 15, and 27 and will hope for the best.

Thanks for all the replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter