Only 6 weeks to go

Spindler2007

Mouseketeer
I've just realised that I've got only 6 weeks left til my Florida holiday:hyper::banana: I'm so excited. I can't believe my holiday starts 6 weeks today.

I can't wait to get there but first I'll have to endure 6 weeks of Hell at work which is known for any of us as the school holidays. I work at VUE cinema which is not far from Bolton and the school holidays is the most busiest time of the year.

This year, for me these 6 weeks will be like Dante's Inferno. I'll have to get through 9 circles of Hell before I could reach Paradise which is the 2 week holiday in 6 weeks time.

Has anyone had moments where you just can't wait to go on holiday after Hellish weeks at work?

anytime at work is hellish..its just something I have todo so I can have my holiday...
I am waiting for the school hols tobe over as well as the day they all go back to school is the day we fly! :thumbsup2

I'm on a constant countdown from the moment I book the trip. I despise my job but those hellish hours at work are so worth it once your on the flight heading for bliss.

I'm on a constant countdown from the moment I book the trip. I despise my job but those hellish hours at work are so worth it once your on the flight heading for bliss.

Yeah. When I think about it, it really is worth it in the end.

Amazingly enough, these first 2 weeks have not been that bad. With Spiderman and Batman already out, there doesn't seem to be anymore big films coming out this year which would make the summer holidays not as busy as it was last year.

I hope its like this for the next 4 weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter