Online reservations down?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Davis2902, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Davis2902

Davis2902 Earning My Ears

Anybody else having problems?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Ivonne

Ivonne Mouseketeer

I made my ADR yesterday and had problems too!! I had to log off and on to get it to work.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

4. catpowers

catpowers Mouseketeer

I thought the problem was the ADR online system but it turns out the problem is actually the "My Disney Experience" calculator! It seems it miscalculates the 180 days!! :confused3 It had me all psyched to make my reservations today but after trying from 6:00 - 6:30 this morning to no avail and then holding from 7:00 until 7:15 to FINALLY speak to a lovely CM this morning we finally figured out I was actually at 181 days!!! Seriously?! That's just not right!! Now I have to get up tomorrow and start all over again. Bummer.

5. Sur

Sur Love the Dis

the whole system was down when we were there in December. We couldn't cancel some restaurant reservations in that day prior window. Be sure to check your cc balance when you leave as we were accidentally charged due to the computer problems.

6. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

I am having lots of problems booking my ADR's at my 180 day window :furious:

7. Gowahoowa

Gowahoowa Mouseketeer

Ditto! The My Disney Experience website says today is my 180, but when I went on to make ADR it wouldn't let me. So, I double-checked my dates through my DVC calculator and, lo and behold, it's day 181. Why does the website say 180? Oh well.....

8. catpowers

catpowers Mouseketeer

So here I am at 180 days (for real this time) and up at the crack of dawn to make my ADR online and the system will only allow me to make the reservation for the 1st day! Nothing beyond that even though we're staying onsite (at Poly). Grrrrrr. Now I'm going to have to hang out until 7 and wait it out do it over the phone and I'm going to be less than impressed if I can't get reservations. Yes, I know the world won't end but still, stupid online system!:sad2:

9. KidaniMom

KidaniMom Mouseketeer

I am having the exact same trouble! I am on the phone and she is having trouble too, but I got everything important. Yay!!

10. Fredericks44

Fredericks44 Earning My Ears

Disney is having some serious issues with all their systems right now! Everytime I try to use "my experience" to link reservations it pulls them up and then says error. My travel agents system froze when she was booking my stay (also at poly) thus booking me two vacations and charging me twice. Can I be so bold as to say this new website sucks?! I can't even navigate it to plan my restaurants because it keeps navigating to the wrong place/and or getting error messages.

At least my vacation is so far away that I have plenty of time for disney to fix! I sure hope you get all the ADRs you wanted, sure it's not the end of the world but its your vacation and you should get the bookings you want. Plus, what a letdown! Counting down the days to 180 and then not getting anywhere :(

11. TNixon123

TNixon123 Earning My Ears

Today is my day 180 (online said 179?), but I also couldn't make any ADRs past my first day of arrival...I suppose the +10 wasn't recognized even though I was logged in and could see my resort/package information.

I called as soon as the lines were available and the wonderful agent was able to get me what I wanted and the times I wanted. It was a pleasant ordeal really and she didn't have any issues.

BTW - this is my first post here. Seems like a great place!

-Terry

12. catpowers

catpowers Mouseketeer

I was able to get all of my reservations taken care of when I called at 7am this morning (thanks Javier!!) :cool1: and honestly it wasn't the end of the world that I had to call instead of doing it online (but it was still annoying!). I was still able to get the everything including dinner at BOG for my daughter's birthday and only had to compromise on one resv, Via Napoli for my son's birthday - we either had to eat at 4:30 or 8:15, so early it is! Oh, and I was late for work again (I was late yesterday too because I tried to do the ADR's yesterday). I checked out "My Disney Experience" and all my meal reservations are coming up but my cabana reservation at TL is missing. Now I have to go figure out how to get that in there! Ahhh....got love this new system :upsidedow