Online Priority Seating

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by chipnwendy, Mar 3, 2004.

1. chipnwendy

chipnwendy The Ladies Love Kasey Kahne

A while back someone posted that WDW was going to start having PS online.

Anyone heard anything new about this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jellydisney

jellydisney DIS Veteran

I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist yet... you'd think they would have gone online for PS by now. It'd be much more convenient. Perhaps they're reluctant to do that though, since people who take the time to call the 800 number are probably more likely to keep any reservations they make and not make a ridiculous amount of PS's.

4. dpratt68

dpratt68 DIS Veteran

Hi I have never made reservations for the character meals. Is there a number I can call to get reservations???
    Also can anyone recommend a good lunch or dinner character event??? Appreciate any info

5. Kuzco

Kuzco DIS Veteran

I agree with that. I think that is probably the main reason while they would be reluctant to do it. It would be extremely convenient, but I know that many people would make several and only keep a few. It will be interesting to see if they ever do it.

6. HaleyB

HaleyB I am not a robot

dpratt68 it depends on who is going. There is a great post above on the Cinderella breakfast, I think it is called "Cindy's advice and encouragement" Also if you go to the Dis Home (link at top of page) there is info about all this.

There is also lots of info on the Charecter meals here

http://allearsnet.com/din/cb.htm

Call the 800 WDW travel number to make priority seating 90 days in advance. That is 90 days not counting the day you want the reservation for. There is a calculator that will figure it out for you, I am sure you can find a link on the site above or on these boards.

You NEED seating reservations...

7. Winka

Winka <font color=navy>The sole person in the world who

There's a !-800 number?????

I've always called 1407WDWDINE...usually use my cell's unlimited night hours or when I'm already onsite, but still...;)

8. Parrothd

Parrothd We Are The People Our Parents Warned Us About!

Yes there is an 800 #, however, they don't really want it publicized. They'd rather have YOU pay for the call. Personally, I'd rather use Eisner's dime!

DON'T CALL 407-WDW-DINE unless you just like to give money to the phone company. :rolleyes:

Instead, call 800-828-0228. When you get the automated menu, simply press 5 to be connected with a Disney Dining Reservationist. :teeth:

9. Winka

Winka <font color=navy>The sole person in the world who

:p:p THank ya for the digits!;) That's hilarious...let me go change it on my cell.;)

10. Kimickey

Kimickey <font color=blue>Excellence Doesn't Just Happen It

l like to use the 407 number when making PS's for CRT. I think it's easier to get through. "Knocking on Wood" We have always had success making our PS's for Cindy's using the 407 number.