Online or Twlight Check-In

Andy Lou & Meg

Anywhere else but Disney is not a holiday
We normally check in online but this year have decided that as we live fairly close to Gatwick that we could also do the Twilight checking.

We have pre-booked seats (but would like to change) so my question is would online or twilight be a better option.

We would also like to see if we could get either extra legroom or emergency exit seats for DH or upgrade for all of us.

We booked through Virgin Holidays and are flying club members (not sure if this will make a difference)

Many thanks

Last trip we did both :)

We did on-line check in before leaving home and then used twilight check in to get rid of our bags after checking into the Hilton :)

Not sure if you can select extra leg room seats with on line check in - I think you need to do it in person at twilight check in. If they are emergency exit seats they need to see you are able bodied enough to open the emergency doors.

we do online check in normally

We thought about going down to gatwick to get the extra leg room seats but have been told by VA that most are the ones at the back of the plane and dont facing them seats so will just check in online as usual next wednesday!!!

Just a quick question re the online check in we did this last time but my question is when does the online check in open is it 24hrs before the flight or is it midnight the night the day before you fly?

Thanks

Nicci

Just a quick question re the online check in we did this last time but my question is when does the online check in open is it 24hrs before the flight or is it midnight the night the day before you fly?

Thanks

Nicci

It's 24 hours before the flight. :goodvibes

Hi, We always do twilight check-in, there's normally hardly anyone there in the evening and its so much easier in the morning, you can walk over to airport have breakfast and be all chilled out, and relaxed before the flight,not standing for hours in the que. ;)

Have a good trip:cheer2:

It's 24 hours before the flight. :goodvibes

thanks that's what I did last time but thouht I'd better check.

So out of curiosity do all the seats become available again and therefore you have to reconfirm or is it a case of what you picked is what you get? Thanks again! :)

Nicci

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter