Online Checkin

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by wendydarling826, Aug 20, 2011.

1. wendydarling826

wendydarling826 DIS Veteran

I've been trying to checkin online and after going through all the steps and agreeing to the terms and conditions, I get a message that they are unable to process my reservation. Anybody else experience this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Do you have multiple segments (same or different resort) that all fall under the same travel plan number?

4. wendydarling826

We do have two rooms - my daughter is checking in 3 days after we arrive. Both rooms are on the same reservation number.

5. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

The online check in software was written for Disney cash Guests and it does not work well with complex DVC stays. You will have to check in when you get there.

:earsboy: Bill

6. wendydarling826

hmmmm..... This is odd. I've done online check in for our last two trips, and on one of those we had two rooms. But we were all checking in on the same day. Maybe that's the difference. Oh well.

7. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

The problem is they are under one travel plan number. If each room reservation had it's own reservation number, you would be able to complete the on-line check-in process.

8. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

I use to use the online check in during past visits, but have not been able to access the online checkin during my last few stays. I'm guessing it has something to do with linked reservations (or the last computer upgrade). I find the online checkin never saves me any time at all, so it's not a big deal for us. I do make my request by phone, not that it helps as I just returned this weekend and had a stay at OKW and a stay at BLT and did not get any of my request at either resort....I guess I just don't have any luck getting requests.

9. wendydarling826

Yes indeed, MS confirmed that I can't use online checkin because we have two rooms under the same number. It's not a big deal, just that we're arriving quite late at night and would like to get to our room asap so we can be up and out early Saturday morning. I doubt there will be that many people checking in that late, so I don't think it will take that long. Guess I'm just spoiled! I have to say though, I think Disney's software was written by Goofy! :laughing: