Online Check In

stitchncousins

Earning My Ears
Tell me is there any diffrence to check in online or wait until you arrive at hotel? Been many times, however, never checked in on line.

TIA

We did it a few years ago and we put in that we planned to arrive at POFQ at 10:00 am and when we got there our room was ready. I don't know if that is always the case. Also, you go in a different line at the desk and it is quicker because everything has been put together for you in a packet.

When we checked in last year at POP there was about 20 people in line for the regular check out and 3 in line for the online checkout. At 11am our room was ready and we were in and out of line in 15 minutes! That is the way to go for me!

I always do online check-in. It's easy and convenient, and if you can, why not? Every time we've done it, there is practically no line at the OCI counter (although there's usually not a very long line at the regular check-in either).
On my last trip I did OCI and gave them my ETA of 11am. I arrived earlier than that and was definitely not expecting my room to be ready. I was so pleasantly surprised when the CM told me it was and very obviously showed my surprise. She told me they usually have the rooms ready early if you do OCI - one of the perks. They have the packets ready to go for you, and you still get the "Welcome to Disney" information - they don't just hand you the packet and tell you to figure it out (I've read on other threads that guests are afraid they don't offer information).
I also got both room requests I wanted - top floor and 50's section at Pop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter