online check-in ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Meekogsd, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Meekogsd

Meekogsd Mouseketeer

Can I check my brother's family in the same time I'm checking in or does he have to create an account just to check in? I do have his confirmation # and we plan to use the same cc for each room.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. MouseMomx2

MouseMomx2 DIS Veteran

Is his reservation listed under your My Disney Experience account? If so, yes.

If you are planning to use Magic Bands and FP+ each person in your party will need a MDE profile. You can manage everyone's or they can create and account for their family and manage their own. If they choose to make their own account you can link to them so all of you can make plans together.

4. AmyB2006

AmyB2006 I'd rather be in Disney!

As long as you have access to it under your MDE page then yes. I do it for my mom and dads reservation every time we go. It will want a credit card to tie to the room and might have you make a PIN, so you might want to get that from him first. But you can do his checkin.

5. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

HERE is a very similar thread about it on the Resorts board (where this will most likely be moved) :thumbsup2