Online Check-In

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Sweetpeamd, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Sweetpeamd

Sweetpeamd Mouseketeer

I have been trying to use the Online Check-in service on My Disney Experience for about a month now, but always get hung up on the credit card info. screen. The site keeps "thinking" and never takes me to the next step. . . so frustrating! Anyway, would online check-in help improve my chances for getting my room requests or is its purpose only to save time at check-in? Is anyone else having trouble with online check-in or might it be my computer?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Paging Tom Morrow

Paging Tom Morrow DIS Veteran

How up to date is your browser? If you are using an outdated browser, it's not uncommon for some functionality to not be available.

4. danceintherain

danceintherain DIS Veteran

Apparently, if you just skip that part, it will still check you in and you can add a credit card once you arrive.

5. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Online check in is not the big deal a lot of people seem to think it is. It should not have any effect on your requests, one way or the other. It's only purpose is to speed up the check in process on arrival.

6. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Agreed! I really wish they would call it "Online Registration " or "Online Preregistration".