Online Check-in??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Wendy Darling CA, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Wendy Darling CA

Wendy Darling CA Earning My Ears

My date is rapidly approaching for online check-in. My main concerns are getting my excursions and early port arrival time. Can I just go directly to those things FIRST and then go back to register for kids club, enter other info needed?? If so, how do I get directly to those 2 things?? I went to the site to check it out for a practice run, but since it's not my date to register yet, it won't even let me view it. :confused:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

Excursions are booked separately from the check-in so I would do that first.

To get a port arrival time you need to complete your on-line check-in first, but if you don't have your credit card info handy you can say you're paying in cash. (I tried to put in our credit card info on a cruise a year ago but the expiration date was before the cruise, so DCL wouldn't accept that. Instead of waiting for our new cards to be issued, I should have just indicated we were paying in cash, because we ended up with a crummy boarding time.)

If you're planning to get a passport but don't have it yet, you can say that you're using a birth certificate (unless you're cruising somewhere that requires a passport.)

You can edit any of your online boarding info later.

4. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Since you now can checkin at the same time as excursions open, you'll have to decide which you want to do first.

If you decide that you want to get the PAT first, you will need to fill out each page in order to get to the page with the PAT selection. You can just use the defaults, and then go back later and put in the correct information to get there quicker.

If a specific excursion, or adult dining reservation is the most important to you, go for that first.

5. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

Learned something new today. Didn't know they had changed that.

6. cleophus12

cleophus12 DIS Veteran

So I can make my Palo reservations before I have actually checked in?

7. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

Yes, you can.

8. cleophus12

cleophus12 DIS Veteran

Hooray. So excited.

9. cleophus12

cleophus12 DIS Veteran

Oh and thanks DDD.