Online Check in??

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Bitsmommy, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Bitsmommy

Bitsmommy Mouseketeer

Please someone explain this to me like I am a 2 year old. I am trying to do online check in and every time that I get to the part for resort requests, I attempt to put in my request for bed rails and get kicked out. EVERYTIME... So, what am I doing wrong?? Do I need to type this in? Scroll down? What?? I have 2 college degrees, but not much common sense apparently.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

I have found, and many others on the DIS, that making requests via online check-in is hit or miss. The best way to make your request is to call the Central Reservations line and have them add the request to your reservation.

If you want to make sure call back the next day, give them your reservation number and ask them to read back your request.:thumbsup2

4. Bitsmommy

Bitsmommy Mouseketeer

So the best thing to successfully online check in is to simply scrap the request portion, check in and call? Honestly, bed rails would be nice, but could be lived without.

5. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

I find that is the easiest way.

6. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

I would do exactly that. I have always got my requests that I called in. But last time I requested during online check-in, and didnt get it.