Online check-in

Octoberbride03

<font color=660000>I think Tweetie done gone Cucko
I'm checking in online and I want to get to the Port Arrival time part. :upsidedow
And of course to do that i have to get everything else done first. Well Dh and I are still debating hte onboard account, how exactly to settle it. So i need somebody to refresh my memory for me since I haven't checked in for a cruise in 3 years.

If I choose cash tonight and we decide to change it, I can go back and do that as long as its ahead of the 4 days deadline right:confused3

Yes, I believe you can go back and change it. You can also change it once you get to the port.

I'm checking in online and I want to get to the Port Arrival time part. :upsidedow
And of course to do that i have to get everything else done first. Well Dh and I are still debating hte onboard account, how exactly to settle it. So i need somebody to refresh my memory for me since I haven't checked in for a cruise in 3 years.

If I choose cash tonight and we decide to change it, I can go back and do that as long as its ahead of the 4 days deadline right:confused3

You can put whatever form of payment you want when you check in online and then change it if you change your mind at the port upon actual checkin. No problem.

MJ

We are currently debating whether to use Disney giftcards for our onboard acct as opposed to a straight credit card and have yet to decide. Also have some OBC to play with too.

Decisions...decisions:surfweb:

And if you are flying in, say that you aren't so you can get to the check in part faster. You can go back and change it later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter