Online check in using Disney Visa

DonaldDuckFamily

Mouseketeer
Anyone else having issues using their Disney Visa on the website :confused3? I tried adding my card to my account but it says my card can not be validated. Then I tried using online check in and tried putting my Disney Visa card on file. Again, it said my card can not be validated. Not sure what is going on here. I did call on Friday to get my Magical Express information documented and at that time she took my credit card information to put on file. Not showing and can't add. I don't want to complete online check in until my credit card is on file.

What about making the final payment? Where is that done with My Experience?

DonaldDuckFamily said:
Anyone else having issues using their Disney Visa on the website :confused3? I tried adding my card to my account but it says my card can not be validated. Then I tried using online check in and tried putting my Disney Visa card on file. Again, it said my card can not be validated. Not sure what is going on here. I did call on Friday to get my Magical Express information documented and at that time she took my credit card information to put on file. Not showing and can't add. I don't want to complete online check in until my credit card is on file.

What about making the final payment? Where is that done with My Experience?

Yes, it's a repeating problem. My Disney Visa is linked to my account, but it still would not let me use it for online checkin. I used another card instead.

Yes, it's a repeating problem. My Disney Visa is linked to my account, but it still would not let me use it for online checkin. I used another card instead.

Well that is a bummer :(. I want to put my Disney Premier Visa on file so those charges get the 2% back and so that I can do online check, get to the resort and start vacation. I didn't want to have to worry about going to the desk and changing my charge card.

You can easily change it at the desk at check-in. Even when you do online check-in, you spend a few minutes at the front desk with the CM, and they do confirm what CC is on file for charges. So you can take care of it right then & there! Still frustrating with the website though! I added my Disney Premier VISA on the new site during online check-in with no problems last week, but there have been all kinds of glitches for many people, you're not alone!

I had no problem with putting my Disney Visa in as my card during online check in.

As far as I know you still can not make any payments on a ressie. I did wonder if that could be a glitch for a ressie that was originally made on the old site. Maybe you can make them for ressies that originated on the new site? No idea really, just grasping at straws.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter