Online Check-in time????

steves100

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow the 5th is my check-in day (105 days??) we are gold members. I forgot what time I should log in.

If memory serves 12:00am EST doesnt work. Anyone know what time I should get on the web site?

Thanks

Steve

To book excursions, Palo, and spa services it is midnight. For online check-in and choosing your port arrival time I believe it is 5 a.m. (although I have heard as early as 3 a.m. and as late as 7 a.m.). I did our last online check-in I think it was around 5 or 6 a.m. and was still able to snag an 11:00 a.m. port arrival time.

The checkin was at 3 a.m. ET, but starting about a month ago it has been available at midnight ET along with other reservations. Very happy that don't have to stay up another three hours to get the PAT anymore. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter