Online Check In - PIN Already Set?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by poohs_hunny, Aug 21, 2013.

1. poohs_hunny

poohs_hunny DIS Veteran

I went to complete online check in for my October trip tonight. When I got to the page where you set the PINs for charging, it said that my PIN was already set. The problem is, I didn't set it! I could enter a PIN for the other adults in my party, but not me. The only thing I can think of is that I was at WDW in June (different resort) and had a PIN set for that trip. Do they automatically carry that PIN over for future trips? Thanks for any help you can give!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

I don't know the answer, but you are now the 4th person on the DIS I have seen post that they set a PIN during an earlier trip this year and can't set a new PIN for this trip.:confused3

4. poohs_hunny

poohs_hunny DIS Veteran

Well, at least I know I'm not alone! It's fine with me if my old PIN carries over. Luckily I remember it. I just wish they would tell me if it's the same.

5. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Now it's 5 b/c I'm having the same experience.

I plan on taking them up on what they say, that you can change it when you get there. Because I'd set up PINs for me and DH (different #s), then he lost his mind and changed it when at the desk. Used the same numbers but swapped them. :rolleyes: So I have NO idea which one they kept for which person.

6. Javin917

Javin917 Mouseketeer

Make that 6! I have a note that mine is already set and my husband's just says he has a pin. No idea what they were on our last trip or if they're even the same! That should be something that resets every time!

7. KerryCM

KerryCM DIS Veteran

My PIN says set too for our Sept. trip. We were there in May at YC, staying at WL in Sept. and Beach Club in Dec. I called and they said my PIN will remain the same for all my trips. I can change it when we check in if I want to.

8. fla4fun

fla4fun DIS Veteran

Well, I have had it both ways. For my trip in January, it said it carried over, but they had me enter it again at the front desk. Then in March, it said it carried over, and it had. I did not have to set it up again. So I would assume as the new system continues to roll out, it should be saving the PINs going forward.

9. poohs_hunny

poohs_hunny DIS Veteran

Looks like I can go ahead with my online check in then. I'll double check when we arrive that my pin is the same.

10. bek

bek Mouseketeer

When I did my POP check-in for October, my PIN was saved from my July check-in.