Online Check-in Newbe

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
Thinking about doing online check-in for our next visit. How far in advance should I do online check-in? I think 60-days is just way to far out.

I do it as soon as it pops up at 60 days out as I'm too excited to not. It doesn't matter when you do it. How far out you do online check in makes no difference. There's no advantage to waiting or doing it right away.

Thinking about doing online check-in for our next visit. How far in advance should I do online check-in? I think 60-days is just way to far out.

Whenever you want. I tend to do it a week or so out just in case any issues pop up.

Whenever you want. I tend to do it a week or so out just in case any issues pop up.

Thanks! Good advice. Two weeks is what I was thinking. I think I'm going to try it this time. If I decide to request a location, do I still need to call?

Thanks! Good advice. Two weeks is what I was thinking. I think I'm going to try it this time. If I decide to request a location, do I still need to call?

I always call in our room requests. The options during online check in are predetermined and very limited. They never match what we like to request so I just call them in.

Does anyone remember if ground floor is one of the options you can request in online check in?

Why not 60 days out?!? Of course there is no real reason not to, or even to do it. Its your choice. I think 3 days or so is when rooms are assigned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter