Online check in & linked reservations?

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
I am booked for AKV next week and have 3 reservations numbers which the CM said was linked togther. This is because I had to waitlist 1 night in the middle of our stay.

When I go on to do Online check in it just brings up my first reservation( 5nights).

Anyone know will I still be okay doing online check in, will I get to keep the one room for my 10 day stay?

I am worried I may have to switch rooms after 5 days for one night and have to switch again.:confused3

Thanks.:)

If your reservations are linked, you will have 1 check in and you will have the same room for your entire stay.

The multiple reservation issue is due to a software problem with the DVC computers. DVC has announced that they will be fixing the problem latter this year. That means that we should see the problem fixed by 2012. :goodvibes

:) Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter