Online Check In for Upcoming Trips

CanadianGuy

<font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and
If you're having trouble with online checking for a trip in the next 10-15 days, try:

www.mydisneyreservation.com

I couldn't do online check-in via the normal means, but I was able to successfully check in for my trip just days away via that website.

Unbelievably bad IT and computer support from Disney for this new 'My DIsney Experience' -- aka My Disney Nightmare -- but for online check in, that worked for me.

I just tried this on both my mobile phone and my regular computer and neither worked. It let me enter the info and then at the last screen said it was missing info even though it was not. Called the help line, spent 30 minutes on the phone, was told to try again later. They could not fix it.

Couldn't get the old or new website to pull up my resort reservation, this one did! :)

Missing my ME details but something is better than nothing?! I'll call Disney in a week or so to confirm...

I booked through AAA so my hotel reservations haven't been showing up online. Can I still do online check-in? If so, how?

Is it still 10 days? I saw somewhere where it was 60 days. Part of me just wants to try it just to see if it recognizes me lol. I guess I need to just be patient.
Did it recognize on this here, but not on new site?
Sorry... Just so beyond frustrated with this site.

I just did the online checkin. I got an error message and had to add a credit card, but other than that everything went through fine and I got the confirmation screen.

I tried that one and it said the URL was bad!?! :confused3

I am desperate to do online check in because I do not want to have my cc swiped at the front desk.

ETA - I can bring up the reservation using this, but there's nothing to click to continue the process - it just shows me the reservation details. What am I missing?

FLA4FUN -- how did you book? With Disney directly?

Online check is for 10 days or less from your checkin date. NOT 60. 60 days has to do with the upcoming FastPass + program which is still in testing mode and not yet gone full public.

I can understand the confussion on the 10 or 60 days....I checked on my reservation on the website a couple of days ago and it said that my trip was 79 days away and that I could check-in in 19 days????

I can understand the confussion on the 10 or 60 days....I checked on my reservation on the website a couple of days ago and it said that my trip was 79 days away and that I could check-in in 19 days????

Today on the homepage of the Disney website.. it points out 8 days til my Disney vacation begins!

Only problem with that? It starts on Friday.

I just did online check-in via that link and my trip is more than 10 days out (we check in Jan 11) When I filled out the form this time, it said you could do online check-in if your trip was within 60 days!

I also did online check in yesterday and leave in 22 days:cool1::cool1:

And it said 60 days on the link posted above :thumbsup2

FLA4FUN -- how did you book? With Disney directly?

Online check is for 10 days or less from your checkin date. NOT 60. 60 days has to do with the upcoming FastPass + program which is still in testing mode and not yet gone full public.

With Disney. Less than 10 days to check in date.

One weird thing, I had to manually retrieve my reservations on the new website, and when I did, it shows a different confirmation number. I can use the link above to bring up the reservation using my original confirmation number, or the new one assigned by the website - but neither one lets me advance to the online check in page.

I think I'm just going to have to give up at this point. The trip is paid for, so the only thing I would need a cc on file for is express check out. I'll just do it un-express. I prefer to use the KTTW for shopping, but I can go back to cash for that if I need to. It's just so frustrating that Disney can't get their act together before forcing the new website on everyone. They should have a little thing on the screen you can click that would take you back to the old site, like some other places do when they revamp their sites.

ETA - I did it! Don't ask me how though. I've been trying multiple times every day, and this morning the new website said it needed to load my reservations (even though I was looking at them on the reservation page at the time) so I re-loaded them. Once I did, the online check in button appeared and I was able to do it. Not a moment too soon either - I check in tomorrow! I did notice the new website had several areas down yesterday, so maybe they fixed a lot of the "bugs".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter