Online ADRs Thread (Updated FAQ 9/9/9)

I don't think you can... I ran into this problem last year when trying to retrieve a reservation that TMFL booked.

You can still book an online dining reservation, but I don't think it'll allow you to book past the 90-day point.

I'm checking with my agent on that.

But if the TAs are able to make them, shouldn't they be able to give you the info they used to book it yourself?

If you are trying to retrieve a ROOM reservation and you booked through a TA you have to go to www.mydisneyreservation.com/guest

Okay, I got it to come up that way. But now how do I get the dining to do 90+10 when my date comes up this Sunday?

Also, the reservation name says Mr. And Mrs. "Donald Duck" but my credit card has my legal name - Mrs. "Mouse-Duck" - will that be a problem for ones that require a credit card to make?

Holy Mackrel! I used the online booking system and I just got the Rose & Crown ressie I've been calling for 3x a week for the past 4 weeks. It took infinitely less time than each phone call has taken. And no one told me the system was down, call back later.:dance3::woohoo::dance3:

Disneynut5 you are asking some GREAT questions! I need those answers too. Good thinking! I was able to also retrieve room reservations but can't figure out how to link to my dining.

Has anyone been able to get the "Favorites" option to work? I mark all of my favorites and click on the button and it takes me to that useless customized map feature. I thought for sure you could mark your favorite restaurants and then only pull up those TS locations when the time came to make your ressies. Is this the way it's supposed to work?

Disneynut5 you are asking some GREAT questions! I need those answers too. Good thinking! I was able to also retrieve room reservations but can't figure out how to link to my dining.

Yes, I too would be interested in tieing the 90+10 into the reservations.

I'm having the same problem as well. I think it's because I have a reservation number instead of a confirmation number so I can't input it into my profile. I'm starting to wonder why I used a TA in the first place.

OMG! We are going to be there for the end of June and again in Sept. I wanted to play with the system so when the window opens for Sept, I would be ready!! So I logged in and tried Le Cellier for June 24-27, party of 4 (left the default at 4:30p). Up popped a 5:55pm option for Wednesday June 24!!! I hopped on it and make it all the way through and have my confirmation number!! How cool is that!! :banana::banana::banana:

I can't make ADR's until the 24th but just playing I could not get a single LeCellier to come up.:scared:

If anyone is booking and can do 10 days plus I would take anything for LeCellier From Sept. 23 on through Oct 1 at anytime! Do you hear the desperation in my writing.

I book in 2 weeks and I can't wait to use this.

Looking forward to hearing how it works out for those of you that used a TA and if you can book the 90+10.

Has anyone that DID NOT use a TA gotten the 90+10 thing to work for the online ADRs? Just wondering...

Off to email my TA.

Am I the only one who is wondering why all of a sudden hard to book restarants are now available? Yikes, I hope this works out......

Okay, I got it to come up that way. But now how do I get the dining to do 90+10 when my date comes up this Sunday?

Also, the reservation name says Mr. And Mrs. "Donald Duck" but my credit card has my legal name - Mrs. "Mouse-Duck" - will that be a problem for ones that require a credit card to make?

There isn't a way to link dining to it through that site yet, I hope that it will be there soon. I don't know how the online dining will affect those booked through TA's and being able to book the 90+10 option.

If you are within 90 days of your arrival you don't need to enter your room reservation to book or look for dining availability online at the disneyworld.com site.

The only time you need your reservation number is to book the 90+10 option. Hopefully disney or one of the cm's on the boards will have a solution to this soon.
For right now the only way to get the 90+10 is to call in or to have your TA take care of it.

Don't worry about the name as Mr & Mrs that you see come up on the link for the room reservation. under the actual details of the reservation everyone in the room is listed with their own name.

i just called Disney to see how I can get the 90 +10 since I went through a travel agent... the answer was I cannot do it online I have to either call or have my travel agent do it when she gets to her office... :guilty:

i just called Disney to see how I can get the 90 +10 since I went through a travel agent... the answer was I cannot do it online I have to either call or have my travel agent do it when she gets to her office... :guilty:

If that's the case, I may cancel with my TA and just rebook through Disney. I'd hate to have to redo my dining plans because I wasn't able to book in time.

I can't make ADR's until the 24th but just playing I could not get a single LeCellier to come up.:scared:

If anyone is booking and can do 10 days plus I would take anything for LeCellier From Sept. 23 on through Oct 1 at anytime! Do you hear the desperation in my writing.

Your booking window hasn't opened and even anyone staying 10 nights starting September 14 can only book until September 25.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! if they do that no one will want to use TAs anymore!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter