One way rental car or two weeks?

penel3

Disney World Addict since 1994
Hi all, we are spending 7 nights in WDW prior to the 7 night cruise. We will be renting a car for that first week. Should I rent a car one way for return in Cape Canaveral the day of the cruise and then rent one way back to airport after the cruise. Or should I rent the car for two weeks, avoid the hassle of transfers to and from car rental agency and just park at cape canaveral? How much is parking? I am not doing the disney transfers (four of us). Let me know what you think.
Thanks, :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

We typically rent one way at the beginning and end of our cruise. I have found that using AVIS I have no hassles in dropping off the car and using their shuttle to the cruise terminal. When we got off the ship and went back for our rental I think it took about 20 minutes all together. Parking at the port is $7.00 a day. So you might want to take that plus the 2nd week rental cost into consideration before you make your decision.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts