One Share Stocks?

tone.def

<font color=red>My Mommy told me I look pretty all
Has any Canadian ever purchased a gift stock from Oneshare.com? Are we allowed too? Do we get taxed?

Yes, many years ago, I think I bought mine in 2001. No tax I am aware of as the dividends are so small. You will received dividends checks, financial report and proxy voting opportunity every year as well. At the time I bought mine the stock price was 17.00 wow. I remember I did have to contact them a few times until I received it but I do have it. My brother bought one as the same time, he did not keep in contact with them and it never did show up. Might have been just a bad employee in the shipping department back then. They have been selling Disney shares for a long time. Mine looks good in my office.

I bought one a few years ago and am very happy. I don't even cash the dividend cheques because they are less than a dollar - LOL.

Someone purchased me some as a gift and I get all the proxy stuff etc. and some info to fill out for taxes, but I called and in reality the shares are not worth much and I will probably never sell them etc. so no need to fill out all that paperwork.

Someone purchased me some as a gift and I get all the proxy stuff etc. and some info to fill out for taxes, but I called and in reality the shares are not worth much and I will probably never sell them etc. so no need to fill out all that paperwork.

Okay, great, thanks everyone! Was worried my toddler would have to file taxes to the Man!

I purchased 1 stock for my DW about 10 years ago. They are nice as a decorative piece on your wall but not much else. Just to give you an idea, the dividend cheque you get is usually between 18 and 23 cents:lmao:

i bought one stock of disney from them way cool and iget 25 cents every year as dividends

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter