One quick ? before I make reservations

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disneykindofgal, Jun 10, 2004.

1. disneykindofgal

disneykindofgal Earning My Ears

Jun 4, 2004
    Why doesn't anyone talk much about the Coronado Springs Resort? I think from the pictures on the web that it looks amazingly beautiful. Aren't there any Coronado Springs Lovers out there to give some good reviews on this resort? I think it looks charming and the rates are I bet cheaper than the Polynesian, hmmmmmmm! But................I still like the Poly! Oh why did Disney make soooooooooooooooo many resorts? I guess to keep us coming back to try them all LOL:smooth:
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. July

July DVC member

May 18, 2003
    :jumping3: :jumping3: I like the CSR the best. I have to say that I truly enjoy staying there.
    I recommend the King size Beds if it for 2 adults.
    And the pool is spectacular.. You should check it out. Maybe split up you stay to see if you will like it.

4. luvdzny

luvdzny Half of my heart is in heaven DVC Gold

Aug 19, 1999
    I have never stayed there but we love the Pepper Market food court. The grounds are beautiful and the gift shop is very nice.
    Here is a website that you may find helpful. Good luck with your decision!
  5. poohkinandpiglet

poohkinandpiglet <font color=663300>Longhorn Fan<br><font color=cc6

Feb 4, 2004
    I would suggest going to the DVC rent/trade board and renting points for a stay at one of the deluxe DVC resorts. If you can fit your family in a studio (sleeps 4 with a kitchenette) you will end up paying slightly less than what a moderate resort costs. Also, you won't have to pay the hotel tax. All the DVC resorts are wonderful!