One of Johnny Cash's last videos

Shutterbug

Some Say........
Not sure how many people know this but Johnny Cash did a cover of Nine Inch Nail's song "Hurt."

I just watched the video of it and afterwards I was like....Wow!
I think I watched it 6 times in a row so far.

Heres the link to page where you can find it:

Johnny Cash Feature

I'm not an Nine Inch Nails fan but I knew of the song and this cover by Johnny Cash is so intense especially seeing it today for the first time on the day of his death.

I think I have watched it over 2 dozen times now since seeing it for the first time last night and every time I'm left sitting there in awe.

Heres another accompanying article:

Johnny Cash - A Tribute

I agree. My dad went through a Johnny Cash phase in the late 60s when I was young, and I had never heard of the song until yesterday, but the video is just stunning. If MTV had only videos that good I guess I'd let my kids watch it!
Robin M.

Thanks so much for posting this link.........

That video left me speechless.

He will never be forgotton.

That is one of the best videos I have ever seen.

My oldest DS, 14, got me hooked on VH1 country when we got all these stations with cable last Spring. I have seen it since it came out and it always leaves me with chills. It is such a strong and powerful video. I only wish it had won him more awards than the cinematography one at the Music Awards last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter