One non-park restaurant

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by howlongtillsummer?, Sep 12, 2009.

1. howlongtillsummer?

howlongtillsummer? DIS Veteran

I have been sketching out my dining plans and have one space left for a table service restaurant. I plan it to be a resort day but have already scheduled Olivia's. I will have a car so don't mind where it is, maybe not in a park though. Something good for kids??? What do you guys think?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wideeyes

wideeyes <font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st

How about Ohana, or Boma? or 1900 Park Fayre(buffet character meal)? We liked Kona Cafe too.

4. scojos

scojos <font color=peach>I want to be Tinkerbell and fly

bfast or dinner? bomas is excellent for both, ohanas has stitch for bfast which is great...
    how abiout WCC? great fun for the kids, KETCHUP!!!
    have fun planning
    Tracy

5. howlongtillsummer?

howlongtillsummer? DIS Veteran

Thanks guys - it would be dinner. We are not great out for breakfast people...I love it but my daughter only eats basic breakfast and my husband wants to eat as soon as he is up. They are not happy campers at Tusker House Brekkie but I love it!!! I try to make it like a brunch and compromise!

Wideeyes - you have good taste - they are all already on my list :yay:

Scojo - I was thinking of WCC, have you been? I would like to explore that area so it would be a sensible choice if it is good.

Thank you both very much :)

6. scojos

scojos <font color=peach>I want to be Tinkerbell and fly

WCC is our regular last night dinner, so yes, been a few times;)
    its fun, food is good, warn them you want a lively waiter and are ready to wait, the little logs in the waiting area are fun, kids make little houses and stuff, then you can go and watch the geyser every hour. we normally catch the boat over to go to mk for our last wishes before going home:sad2:
    there are some excellent restaurant in different hotels, or what about dtd? we loved raglan road, gets a bit noisy with the irish dancing, but fun, and worth a trip esp if you go to goofys and get pretzel sticks:lmao:
    my kids loved it there.:goodvibes
    what about cm? though i suppose thats on your list already - we are planning boma bfast & dinner (yes we loved both that much), jiko, cm, cp, wcc, ohanas bfast and dinner, lecellier, tusker bfast, cdf, kona and marrakesh (might scrub the last 2 for raglan road and sci-fi, we are still in negotiation!)
    i gave my kids the menus, and asked them to choose there top 5 - ds 12 is desperate to do jiko (2ts) and ds 10 wants to do ohanas dinner (loads to eat!!) dd was easy, after i told her crt was not an option this year!!
    we adults go with the flow, the kids have choosen so if its bad they get the blame!!
    the only place which was a massive no-no this year was LTT, but it was so awful last year the kids didnt want to go back!
    tracy