ONE night only

me23xx

Earning My Ears
Hello Disney peeps!!

In July 2014 me and my civil partner are spending 2 weeks in Disneyworld (WOOOHOOOOO) :cool1:

Were coming from England and finance wise we are staying offsite, (over £1000 more to stay in value resort!) :crazy2:

However its our anniversary so I am looking to do something special.
I was wondering what people thought about 1 night somewhere, what's a romantic hotel? what's romantic activities to do?

I have around $450 to make it a really special night!!
IDEAS PLEASE

Can I ask what a civil partner is? I haven't heard that term before. In July it is really hot. So if you are doing theme parks while you're here I would consider one night with a theme park view in a monorail hotel so you can stay in your room and watch fireworks in bed. Away from people. Relax and do a nice dinner somewhere in your hotel so you don't have to go anywhere.

im a woman and im married to a woman, that's whats known as a civil partnership in England

Thanks for ideas!

I think AKL would be the perfect place. It's off the beaten resort path, so you don't get a ton of resort-hopping-traffic. The resort itself is beautiful - we always consider our stays there a vacation within a vacation. Depending on discounts you could most certainly get a great room there for your budget - maybe even under it. They have a pretty bar area that overlooks BOMA for relaxing drinks, or you could sit outside by the fire pit and relax there. There are a lot of animal viewing areas to enjoy - a beautiful pool with an amazing atmosphere -And you could enjoy a romantic dinner at Jiko or Sanaa. Congratulations on your anniversary. :goodvibes

I would have to agree with Animal Kingdom Lodge!! It is by farthe most beautiful lobby ive ever seen, with a savannah view you dont have to leave your rom to see the wildlife, and a dinner at Boma followed by a night by the firepits or your balcony would be great! There's lots to explore at AKL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter