One night avail - Epcot F&W or Swan/Dolphin F&W

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
My wife and I are planning a night out (will put kids in the kids's club at the Beach Club that night). We had been planning to do the Epcot Food and Wine Festival but noticed that the Swan/Dolphin Food and Wine festival is on the night we're thinking of.

From a food quality issue, which has the better food options? The Epcot seems to have many more options, but for us high quality would trump having more options.

I remember the podcast having a nice review of the Swan/Dolphin food and wine festival but can't recall the details.

My wife and I are planning a night out (will put kids in the kids's club at the Beach Club that night). We had been planning to do the Epcot Food and Wine Festival but noticed that the Swan/Dolphin Food and Wine festival is on the night we're thinking of.

From a food quality issue, which has the better food options? The Epcot seems to have many more options, but for us high quality would trump having more options.

I remember the podcast having a nice review of the Swan/Dolphin food and wine festival but can't recall the details.

The food offerings at F&WF are consistent during the week, except for special events. So, you could have those samples for lunch or dinner any time you are in Epcot.
Having attended both the F&WF and the S&D Classic, last year, I would have to vote for the S&D Classic, especially based on it being available only two nights, as opposed to the 6 week F&WF run.

Better quality at the booths of the S&D Classic, but as you noted, many less options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter